Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for C# developer around Fermanagh/Monaghan

Options
  • 10-11-2011 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi all,
    we have a PDA application written in C# that we got done by a remote worker.

unfortunately, although the software appears to be correct, and the developer's emulation works perfectly, when used in practice, it crashes at strange places, almost randomly.

we need someone that can write in C# that can work with the actual PDA and get this thing working.

anyone interested?

the client is located around Fermanagh county, and I'm in Monaghan town, so anyone located
    near there, please contact me.

Kae Verens, <Snip>

Mod edit: Mobile number removed ,(Please read the forum charter) To contact the poster please use PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭yenoah

I take it, if written in c#, its running on the Windows Phone platform, is this correct? What is the nature of the app? what does it do in a nutshell?

Advertisement