Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moon & Jupiter over swinford

Options
  • 10-11-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

A very rare sight to be seen, the moon and jupiter beside each other, was a lovely clear sky last night, got some nice shots.

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

nikkor 18-55mm f/5.6 1/20sec iso3200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

The locals will be out howling so. Mind you, they never needed a full moon in Swineford for that carry on in the past.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

The locals will be out howling so. Mind you, they never needed a full moon in Swineford for that carry on in the past.....

Ha Ha i remember that, someone messing about with wiki:D It even got mentioned on the panal on rte. And away with your swineford:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Saw that last night, gorgeous, thought it was just the moon and a bright star!! I'm not the planets type!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

ah now, you been staring in Hardy bucks again Mick?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

yop wrote: »
    ah now, you been staring in Hardy bucks again Mick?? :)

Was in one scene yop, hopefully it makes the cutting room floor:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Was in one scene yop, hopefully it makes the cutting room floor:D

We have a star on boards ! :)

Be a good laugh to see yourself on the 42" LCD! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Ha Ha i remember that, someone messing about with wiki:D It even got mentioned on the panal on rte. And away with your swineford:P

ha ha honestly i'd forgotten about that wiki piece. just having a go at Swinford anyway :)

Advertisement