Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logged fault on eircom site twice this week - but no contact/action

Options
  • 10-11-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Hi there - as per title, I logged a fault on my parents landline last monday night and by yesterday had received no contact so logged one again.

Still no sign of anything happening even though I've given mobile and email contact details.

Just wondering if this 'log a fault' option online is working or should I ring up about the fault instead.

(Parents like their landline and don't use mobiles so I really want to get their phone and bb back up and running for them as they're a bit lost without it.)

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

alfa beta wrote: »
    Hi there - as per title, I logged a fault on my parents landline last monday night and by yesterday had received no contact so logged one again.

Still no sign of anything happening even though I've given mobile and email contact details.

Just wondering if this 'log a fault' option online is working or should I ring up about the fault instead.

(Parents like their landline and don't use mobiles so I really want to get their phone and bb back up and running for them as they're a bit lost without it.)

Thanks for reading.

Hi alfa beta,

Can you PM me with your telephone number or fault reference number so I check it out for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

Brilliant - thanks Mark - pm'ing you now.

Appreciate the quick response by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

alfa beta wrote: »
    Brilliant - thanks Mark - pm'ing you now.

Appreciate the quick response by the way.

Hi alfa beta,

Thanks for sending on your details, I checked the status of the fault and it has been assigned to a technican crew and after speaking to eircom works management they are hopeful of geeting to your fault tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

thanks mark

I'll let my folks know

Advertisement