Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS Provider needed

• 10-11-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I need a SMS API that will receive a text, allow me to process it and then respond to the same number.
    I have spent some time looking through Google and sending emails to 'customer support' however no-one has been able to help.

Can anyone recommend a company, without a huge cost?

Thanks very much
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

Have you tried Essendex?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fathobbit42

I've sent them an email, but hadn't heard back. I'll give them another shot though,

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

Clickatell are around a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

Clickatell and openmarket are two that I have used before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fathobbit42

Thats great, thanks lads

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭markpb

We use Phonovation at work. They host an SMPP server which we connect to, receive texts and then reply to send outbound texts. I've no idea about the cost though and there is a bit of work involved in getting used to SMPP but it's not too difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

We use sendmode.com in work, don't know how they compare to other providers (work had selected them before I started the job), but found the integration very easy.

D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Another vote for Clickatell, good rates and very easy to understand API.

Advertisement