Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX (Basic)

Options
  • 10-11-2011 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for the cheapest (New )XBOX going, just need the console and power acessories. I see another thread below this looking for Kinect but like I said Im just looking for basic, so far Gamestop @ €190 is the cheapest I can see

Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

HMV (henry street, Dublin) had a new 4gb Xbox with fifa 12 for €169 last friday.

I might be in there later today, if i am I'll check if the offer is still on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    HMV (henry street, Dublin) had a new 4gb Xbox with fifa 12 for €169 last friday.

I might be in there later today, if i am I'll check if the offer is still on.

The offer is now a New 4gb XBOX with Battlefield 3 for €179.

still a very good offer because that game only came out last week and is worth about €50 so even if you didn't want it you'd be able to trade it in for a game you do want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Was actually planning on gettin it in a few weeks :) got MW3 but xbox went on the fritz :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

IPAM wrote: »
    Was actually planning on gettin it in a few weeks :) got MW3 but xbox went on the fritz :(

And I think you can open up your old hard drive and transfer it to your new slim box..

• Advertisement

ah well i doubt you'll find a better offer than that, obviously ring ahead if you've to travel any distance to your nearest hmv.

Advertisement