Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zune sign 3 new studio's and will double films in Irish market

Options
  • 10-11-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭

http://www.bone-idle.ie/index.php/zune-set-to-double-films-on-offer-on-xbox-and-windows-phone/

It is taking ages to get a decent film service here but this is a good boost

"Microsoft’s Zune Video Marketplace service expands movie purchase offers in Ireland from Twentieth Century Fox, Paramount Pictures and Warner Bros

The expansion of the service allows users in Ireland to download and own the films they love on their Xbox for the first time and watch them instantly on their Xbox 360, PC and Windows Phone.
    "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Never really understood the idea of having to pay for Zune when there is about 600 films free on demand on sky go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Am I the only one who thinks WHO GIVES A ****, GIVE ME INDY GAMES everytime microsoft announce something new for Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Never really understood the idea of having to pay for Zune when there is about 600 films free on demand on sky go.
    Aha but you have to pay a subscription for that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

How much is that subscription compared to how much the movies cost?

Never bothered using the streaming media on my 360 because I think the cost of renting a movie was too much, while I could use blinkbox.com on my PS3 for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Meesared wrote: »
    Aha but you have to pay a subscription for that

Just find someone who has this paid and use theirs. I use the one of a house I used to rent which I moved out of 2years ago. Happy days ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement