Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas holidays ??

• 10-11-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Could anyone explain the christmas holiday situation to me? :confused: It says on the cit website that semester 1 exams are from the 10th-23rd of decemember, and i've heard theres no classes after the 2nd of dec so does that mean i'm finished on the 2nd apart from coming into do my exams?

Also, could anyone tell me is the college off the whole of january apart from some semester 1 exams that run into january? :confused:

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭ClimberC

While you are finnished class, alot of lecturers put on revision classes, they are really worth while. We aew off until the 31st (i think) so nope, no college :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭ng1

There are no lectures on new material after Dec 2nd. However, there may well be lab exams for continuous assessment modules and tutorial sessions in Week 13 (week starting Dec 5th).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Weeks 1 to 12 in every semester are classes. After that is week 13, which is supposed to be a revision week, and some lecturers give classes and exam hints etc. If you're in a project heavy course a lot of your hand ups could be on week 13. Week 14 and 15 are exams.

That's pretty much the formula for the semester.

Advertisement