Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good XBOX 260 Bundle ?

Options
  • 10-11-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for an Xbox 360 bundle with either Fifa 12, MW2, or GOW 3 ? Anyone know of any ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Got Xbox 350 250gb with MW3 and extra controller and 2 vouchers in smyths for 265 ..best I found after a couple of weeks looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Picked up the Gears 3 320gb limited edition console with game and 2 controllers and Crysis 2 and BF3 and FIFA 12 for 325 in Game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tommyphelan

samo wrote: »
    Got Xbox 350 250gb with MW3 and extra controller and 2 vouchers in smyths for 265 ..best I found after a couple of weeks looking.

That sounds like a great deal,which smyths store did you get that in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

There was a deal on amazon last week for xbox 250gb with kinect, gears 3, bf3, 1 year xbox live, hdmi cable for 285 euro free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Smyths in Blanch yesterday... they dont have MW3 on the list of games but I asked and the girl gave it so wasnt going to argue with her.. :D

MW3 and just the xbox 250GB was 285 in Game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Same offers in every Smyths. It's any game of your choice, no list. For an extra €10 you can lose the second controller and take a 12 month sub instead. Or for €269.99 you can get the console, two controllers and Halo Reach and GOW3

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

WARNING! Dont buy the xbox 260. It's probably a fake. The 360 is the genuine model. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

ShaunC wrote: »
    WARNING! Dont buy the xbox 260. It's probably a fake. The 360 is the genuine model. :D

Or the 350 :confused:

Advertisement