Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Swift Post deliver on a weekend

Options
  • 10-11-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have bought tickets through ticketmaster for the upcoming Ireland v Estonia game on Tuesday but they will only post tickets to your billing address. This is my family home in Donegal and I'm living in the Dublin region now, I anticipate the tickets coming tomorrow so to guarantee I get them for Tuesday I will get them forwarded by swift post. The big question is, do they deliver on a Sat or Sun to give me an extra chance of getting the tickets at the earliest convenience?

Any other suggestions are also welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No post delivers on weekends, and I don't think any of the couriers operate on Saturday either. You've not got many options here, if not none at all.

They won't deliver saturdays but if they arrive in donegal and are posted tomorrow before 5, you will definitely have them Monday.

I order tickets regularly off ticketmaster and I never get them delivered to my billing address :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

If ther's a private bus service, you can give them to the driver in Donegal and collect them yourself from the driver at the terminus in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 GaryDyer

[QUOTE=I order tickets regularly off ticketmaster and I never get them delivered to my billing address :([/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I had no choice in this one, must be a security measure for this match considering the deamnd.

I will pray they arrive tomorrow and get them posted same day otherwise its a great idea about the private bus service as one passes my house for Dublin daily!

Advertisement