Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£5 Amazon

Options
  • 10-11-2011 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Not a request for anything in particular. Have a £9 (€10) voucher for Amazon and have something I want to get asap for £3.99.

So, what should I get on Amazon for £5??? Needs to be "super saver delivery" too as I'm getting it delivered to a friend in the North

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

I think you only get super saver delivery if you spend over 25 yoyo's

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭doctorg

if you don't use that, I would love it as I am just £3.08 short on my account :( from making my Christmas purchase!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Nah you can get super saver delivery on anything, there's an option to search by category. Would you not just leave the £5 in your account? When you apply a gift code, it saves it to your account. You don't have to use it all, the rest will still be there for you the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

I got this £4 car socket USB charger on Amazon recently to bring an order up for free delivery;
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/LUPO-Micro-Auto-Charger-iPhone/dp/B0043W14DI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_npd?ie=UTF8&coliid=I22C5HZERSQAZK&colid=MW7FMPWQQUPZ

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

Nah you can get super saver delivery on anything, there's an option to search by category. Would you not just leave the £5 in your account? When you apply a gift code, it saves it to your account. You don't have to use it all, the rest will still be there for you the next time.

Didn't know this? Ended up buying a book (Boring!) but I have loads of vouchers saved up so handy to know that I can keep the change from my vouchers. Checked there and I have a gift card balance of £0.15!

My brother always asks me if I want anything with the change from his vouchers! Don't think I'll tell him about this just yet...... :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement