Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Omina 7

Options
  • 10-11-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

I've been using this phone for the last week or so and maybe I'm just looking out for things a bit to much but I do think the reception on the phone (Network) isn't as good as my last phone.

The area I live in doesn't have great network coverage as it is. Has anybody that has switch to this phone thought the same or is it just my paranoid head ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭fits

I havent noticed a major issue with it. Its slightly worse reception-wise than my old nokia dumbphone, but it hasnt been an issue for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Mmm no difference to me coming from 5800, N97, HTC HD2, HD7,

Though i did have to use my moms W595 for a week or two while the phone was away and that had way better coverage than any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Thanks for the replies...Going to keep on eye on it for the next couple of days.

Advertisement