Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished Xbox 360's

Options
  • 10-11-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭

my Girlfriend wants to get an Xbox for her Kid and she noticed refurbs are cheaper... ofcourse but does anyone have experience with them, are they stable, will they breakdown after three months are they viable considering there is no warrenty?
    If anyone has any experience I would be glad to hear from you.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

my Girlfriend wants to get an Xbox for her Kid and she noticed refurbs are cheaper... ofcourse but does anyone have experience with them, are they stable, will they breakdown after three months are they viable considering there is no warrenty?
    If anyone has any experience I would be glad to hear from you.

I wouldn't go for a refurb given the Xbox 360s relyability problems, and refurbs only have a shorter warranty also afaik, if its not much cheaper pick up a cheap slim, I think the Jasper Fat consoles are considered the most relyable, but its a huge gamble to take buying a refurb. The slims have Wifi integrated btw!

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Do not get a refurb old style console, get the 4GB slim instead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Cheers lads!

Advertisement