Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presidents of the USA - Vicar Street - 17th March

Options
  • 10-11-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on Ticketmaster, they're performing their debut album in full. I was only ever in Vicar Street once, what's the story with seated tickets for this gig does anyone know? I've been trying to book them, but only some seem available and others are for wheelchairs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Just saw this on Ticketmaster, they're performing their debut album in full. I was only ever in Vicar Street once, what's the story with seated tickets for this gig does anyone know? I've been trying to book them, but only some seem available and others are for wheelchairs?

It's possible they'll only sell some seats until all standing is sold out and then release the rest.

It's unlikely this will sell out, I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

As its standing downstairs,the only reserved seats you can get will be upstairs, the seats downstairs will be available to you if you buy a standing ticket. Block E tickets never seem to be available for any gig.
    This should be a great gig as thats a class album, but its a brave decision putting them in Vicat Street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

What the hell, I bought 2 standing tickets in the end €28 each. They're playing the first album, it's Paddy's day and they're meant to be great live so **** it!

Advertisement