Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxigen forgot to collect the bins

Options
  • 10-11-2011 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Thursday is Cherrymount but not today. Now I have a full brown bin and a hedge to cut.

Anyone else not collected toda?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

mike65 wrote: »
    Thursday is Cherrymount but not today. Now I have a full brown bin and a hedge to cut.

Our bin's day was moved from Monday to today starting this week.
    It was suppose to be green bin on Monday but the two went out today with the changes.(green and brown) Only the brown bin was collected so far today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭decies

Yep up near top of the folly , brown bin taken but not green

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

mike65 wrote: »

Same happened to me last Tuesday,I rang them and they are coming back to collect it tomorrow, so give them a ring and they will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Seems to be changing most of their routes, same here on Yellow Road, too mean to do a proper mail drop about this and nothing on their website.

They are just sticking notices on bins as they collect them but if you bin wasn't out when they started dropping notices then you may miss out unless a kind neighbour tells you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

They only took the brown bin here in grange heights it was the same in the estates around us from what i know they were meant to come back for the green bins later but never did

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭south

Ours were picked up today

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just goes to show, business cockup sometimes. It wasn't that long ago we were being told that Mr Binman was a bad company, unreliable and that we should be switching to another competitor. Yet, one of the leading opposition bin services seem to have let a stream of people down by not collecting.

Mistakes happen and can happen with any business. Nice sales pitch, but this just proves that an established well trading business in the Bin Service area can mess up just as much as Mr Binman can.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah sure tis only the wheelie bins, tis not the end of the world :D

Maybe it is possible that Oxigen and Mr Binman are both run by HUMANS :eek: capable of making a mistake

Exactly roco. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I looked in Waterford Today for something but nope. Have to give them a call on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Sully wrote: »
    Exactly roco. :)

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

BUMP!!! has anyone a idea of what bins go out in gracedieu area for tomorrow morning iv lost my calendar send cent access ut online???

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

Put black + green out past 2 weeks and hasnt been taken rang lastweek and they said sorri going ring bk dis week see whats the problem the bins are all full. sorri not good enough when there dd not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

jo06555 wrote: »
    BUMP!!! has anyone a idea of what bins go out in gracedieu area for tomorrow morning iv lost my calendar send cent access ut online???

Green & Brown

Advertisement