Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V Estonia Game.

• 10-11-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Ireland V Estonia game on TV tomorrow in the USA? Any Idea on how to watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

ESPN3 USA will be broadcasting the match live! There will be lots of streams online too as Sky Sports 1 are showing it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

NUTZZ wrote: »
    ESPN3 USA will be broadcasting the match live! There will be lots of streams online too as Sky Sports 1 are showing it

Where would you stream it? I do not get ESPN 3, I have satellite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Darren1o1 wrote: »
    Where would you stream it? I do not get ESPN 3, I have satellite.

HERE you go man, enjoy!

NUTZZ wrote: »
    HERE you go man, enjoy!

Thanks man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭boarddotie

Thanks for the heads up, I wouldnt have had a clue we could even watch it here. Watching online at work on ESPN3 and it is the RTE commentators!!!!
    Put em Under Pressure!!!

• Advertisement

boarddotie wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up, I wouldnt have had a clue we could even watch it here. Watching online at work on ESPN3 and it is the RTE commentators!!!!
    Put em Under Pressure!!!

I know it is class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭eire4

You can watch pretty much any game you want these days online. I watch most of the Ireland games and the Irish Rugby games online as usually they are not on TV here in the US. I even watched the All Ireland final online.

Advertisement