Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AutoCAD Title Block Attributes Tags

Options
  • 10-11-2011 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to alter our title block, to change an attribute which was never used , "approved by", to "A3 scale".
    When I go into the block editor, click on the attribute definition, go to properties, and change tag and prompt to "A3 Scale", it changes fine.
    I close the block editor, saving the changes, but when I go to the enhanced attribute editor, the tag still reads "approved_by_date, and the prompt is now blank.

No idea why this is happening. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong to change an attribute's tag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

My favourite Autocad Command - type battman (Block ATTribute MANager) - select the block name you edited in the dropdown list and hit Sync.

Basically if you make changes to an attribute in block editor, it isn't synced in existing blocks within the drawing until you sync via battman.

Advertisement