Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brought bruno upto dogtrainingireland

• 10-11-2011 6:49pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭

as above brought him up last night for his one on one consultation. I knew it was going to good but i found it brilliant and so was emma, our trainer. she went through sit, bite inhibition, leave it , take it and gave us great nutrition advice regarding wheat free food for him.
    Bruno really seemed to like it and i know he will benefit from it alot. Hes back up there saturday morning for puppy socialization and i cant wait.
    I was really impressed with their facility and we got him a kong toy so he has to work to get his meals which is great for him.
    I would certainly recommend them to anyone who has a puppy or a dog in general. 10/10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah I knew he'd like it there - all the dogs do lol! I'll be up there on saturday for the first aid class - if I see you I'll say hello lol! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

This is why I want to live near Dublin, just nothing like that in Galway :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

tk123 wrote: »
    Ah I knew he'd like it there - all the dogs do lol! I'll be up there on saturday for the first aid class - if I see you I'll say hello lol! :)

what time you up at im there from 11-12. I think after his socialization classes are over i'll drop him into day care once every week or 2 for a day. Let him have a bit of bruno time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

TillyGirl wrote: »
    This is why I want to live near Dublin, just nothing like that in Galway :(

Or in Waterford is their? :(

Advertisement