Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrowland 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

Sounds good to me to, myself and another lad are heading over so a meet up would be great. Sweet, cant wait to have a few pints of it in the brewery then!! Cool, ill PM you folks my phone anyway and we can add who ever else after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

We could make a private Tomorrowland group on facebook,i'll get on it.

PM me ye're facebook profiles & i'll add ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

Was thinking about that also, good thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

3 going with me and meeting 3 more friends from cork in the dam.

ill pm my profile now.

ill see does anyone else of the tomorrowland page fancy meeting up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

going with one scottish mate.we get to the campsite thrursday round 4 or 5 it looks like. prob have an ireland flag too or some way of identifying it.

do one of yee lads run the tomorrowland irish page on fb already?

No we don't. PM your facebook profile and i'll add ya to the group I created,it's basically just a private group to share info.

I do :-)

Donal isnt it?

ronanc15 wrote: »

Donal isnt it?

Haha a boy Ronan,when did ya set that up?

MikeyGorse wrote: »

Donal isnt it?

Haha a boy Ronan,when did ya set that up?

Set it up about two months ago I think. has about 750 likes now. we'll surely get a party out of that haha

• Advertisement

Will I keep the other group thing going?

Will I keep the other group thing going?

Do because at least the boards one is full of people we know are defo going

Be handy for sorting out a good group for camping etc. Also for whatever other info that needs to be shared.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

Howya Lads

Me and 1 me mates headin over was suppose 2 be 5 of us but only two of us managed 2 get tickets!ya`s thinkin about goin 2 the group campsite?

Donal isnt it?

My cover is blown! :D

pk88 wrote: »
    Howya Lads

Me and 1 me mates headin over was suppose 2 be 5 of us but only two of us managed 2 get tickets!ya`s thinkin about goin 2 the group campsite?

Group campsite is sold out dude, so we'll prob just take over our own area :) message MikeyGorse your facebook profile details if you want to be added :)

df1985 wrote: »
    My cover is blown! :D

Nobody's safe!!!

Now please don't blow my cover lol :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

This time 3 weeks I'll be there!!!! We are heading over on the Thursday to make the most of the weekend.... Booked the easy tent package for handiness and Ryanair would have screwed us on baggage anyway... The excitement is building day by day here!!!

It's going to be unreal. Hope you're on one of the Irish FB pages for it?!

It's going to be unreal. Hope you're on one of the Irish FB pages for it?!

I am Ronan

• Advertisement

My tummy does a little flip every time I think of what's to come ;)

My tummy does a little flip every time I think of what's to come ;)

Ah hello Pauline :)

Anyone else flying into Eindhoven on the Thursday? Two of us are. There are 8 of us in total heading over but all of us going different ways as only 4 of us managed to secure Full Madness Passes and the others had to either book separate day tickets or travel packages. Wouldn't mind meeting up with a few fellow countrymen on the Thursday for a bit of craic and get the lay of the land ahead of the posse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Hi guys
    Myself and the missus are heading over to Tomorrowland and wondering about the value regarding the booze bags. Fifty quid for thirty five coins, but is that money saved or just getting ahead of the hassle of buying coins in there? Anyone been before that could vouch for how much food or drink is in the coin system?
    Can't bleeding wait, gonna be epic!

niallon wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Myself and the missus are heading over to Tomorrowland and wondering about the value regarding the booze bags. Fifty quid for thirty five coins, but is that money saved or just getting ahead of the hassle of buying coins in there? Anyone been before that could vouch for how much food or drink is in the coin system?
    Can't bleeding wait, gonna be epic!

Just avoided hassle basically.

Think booze is 2 tokens,not sure really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Just avoided hassle basically.

Think booze is 2 tokens,not sure really.

Got a boozebag myself has it just sounds handy and can leave my cash in a locker.

So €50 for 35 tokens = €1.43 a token and 2 tokens(A pint) = €2.86...Not bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Sweet cheers for that, if it is only two or even up to four tokens for booze that's pretty handy, who needs food!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

yea me and my mate flyin 2 eindhoven d thur mornin gettin a bus from there 2 antwerp!gona be some wkn!

if anyone wonders why the threads gone quiet were all over on the aul bookface!

• Advertisement

Anyone else flying into Eindhoven on the Thursday? Two of us are. There are 8 of us in total heading over but all of us going different ways as only 4 of us managed to secure Full Madness Passes and the others had to either book separate day tickets or travel packages. Wouldn't mind meeting up with a few fellow countrymen on the Thursday for a bit of craic and get the lay of the land ahead of the posse :)

Pauline, if you message the tomorrowland irish crew facebook we'll send you a link for a private group of Irish meeting up over there :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement