Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary on Dublin Character "Bang Bang"tonight!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Bet it'll feature commentary from people who werent alive when he was around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 knotastic

Yeha i think ive heard of 'bangbang'. Based around country and westerns that are played out in the inner city of dublin.Rumour has it that james joyce was a charcater of one of the well played actors.

Youve probably already heard of the church key moment but another incident and famous scene is where Thomas dudley find himself refreeing a fight between a protestant and a catholic parishioneer. Regardless to say it end up in tears.

Brilliant stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Great watch :)

When I was a nipper.....he jumped on the Bus I was on and "Shot" all the passengers LOL

He also used to shoot people queing for the Cinema.

Great gas :D

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Just tried watching bang bang on tg4 player but cut out half way through. Ive heard my grandad talk bout bang bang on the buses back in his day, looking forward to the rest of this series especially the mgm lion :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 britespark

Great watch :)

When I was a nipper.....he jumped on the Bus I was on and "Shot" all the passengers LOL

He also used to shoot people queing for the Cinema.

Great gas :D
    How bizzare:)

Advertisement