Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sig pistol trigger

Options
  • 10-11-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

The trigger on my mosquito has alot of creep. Is there a way to adjust the trigger or are all pistols like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

The mosquito is a built down to a price budget pistol so i doubt if many accessories are available , try the american websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

All Sig mosquito pistols are that way as the triggers are plastic and use alot ot plastic components.

I saw on a sig forum not too long ago about how they were doing there triggers. I cant remember the site but just use google and youtube. Its pretty much polish everything/remove brass gromet on hammer strutt (but may lead to light primer strikes)

Luckly parts can be gotten easily enough so if you over do anything or want to return it to factory it can be gone.

I will say though that if your not mechanically minded dont try it as they can be a balls to put back together (I was handed 1, in pieces before).

If you need any help shout me a PM.

GH

Advertisement