Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Is The...

Options
  • 10-11-2011 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

Ranting and Raving Forum?

I know i need access to post but where is it in the menu?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Its not in the menu, you need to pm one of the mods of ranting and raving dr.bollocko, Handsome Bob, keefg to gain access. Once you get access its best to follow the forum as for some it still doesn't show up in the list once their in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1193

Add it to your "My Forums" for easy access

Mods are dr.bollocko, Handsome Bob, and keefg. PM one of them for access.

It's also available under Rec but only when you click into it (not hover over the menu at the top) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

If you have access it will be under "My Forums" if not it wont appear at all unless you are granted access by the mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

I don't see it the drop down Menu, It's in the Rec section.

Or if you use the Main Forum Menu, you can press Ctrl and F together and type it into the find box. This is a handy little Feature you can use on any Site with a wall of Text.

Mods are....
    dr.bollocko
    Handsome Bob
    keefg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement