Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order cancelled and confimrmed, HWVS

Options
  • 10-11-2011 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I ordered yesterday with paypal and three mins after ordering got the email to say payment received and all was well.

Paypal emailed too to say the money was sent and confirmed and all that.

Then later in the day, a message was added in between the order and confirmation saying that the order was cancelled.

so now it says cancelled and payment confirmed :P

Sent them an email earlier but no reply as of yet.
    Anyone seen anything like this ?

Pic:
    http://gyazo.com/6e78b974cdbbbbb58272b01593a3e6b5.png :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Exact same thing happened me yesterday/today. Got my mate in German to give them a call, they claim they didn't receive the payment or their accounts dept is holding up the order and once they confirm the order will ship.

I fired a mail off today about 1pm with the confirmation of payment just to be sure. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Will let you know if mine ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Splintian

Cool I emailed around the same time, will keep an eye on it and post back if I hear anything too.

Hopefully they will get it sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

ring them up, the women sound hot.

Order shipped with no reply to my email. Guess the order cancelled thing is just a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Something similar happened to me. Turns out Visa had blocked the payment and deemed it suspicious.

• Advertisement

Splintian wrote: »
    Order shipped with no reply to my email. Guess the order cancelled thing is just a mistake.

Did you get an email confirmation to say its shipped? I've still haven't heard anything from them. Ordered on Wednesday and this is all i have:

2011-11-09 at 10:00 Online-Order
    2011-11-09 at 10:24 The order was cancelled.
    2011-11-09 at 10:25 Your payment conclusion via PayPal was confirmed us.

My credit card was charged and money sent to them by paypal :mad:

Ye mine said the same thing. Money left my paypal and ccard.

They never replied to my emails, just got an email to say it had shipped and the tracking codes for dhl.de

Still nothing, no reply to my 3 emails. I rang again and they don't speak english....Nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I was trying to pay them via paypal and had phone call and asked if they spoke English, woman joked no do you speak Spanish and then proceeded to speak in English and advised me I could pay via paypal and she would email details, no email received and I emailed again and then get email saying I can't pay via paypal.

They might be cheap but I'm giving up on them and finding buying elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I got an email back to say:
    Unfortunately when it´s the first time you order via Paypal in our online-shop, you can only order for max. 500,00 €.

• Advertisement

Villain wrote: »
    I got an email back to say:

They had no problem taking over €600 from me.

First time i called i spoke to a German man with little English he couldn't tell me anything other than my order was cancelled. Second time i called looking for a refund spoke to a german woman with no english at all, hung up on me.

I can't underatand how no one will answer my mails or no refund has been issued.

Have a friend in Germany calling them now.

Strange, mine cost 502 before extras, so then with the 30 delivery and 15 for paypal came out around 550.

Are you emailing them in English? Could try Google translating it to German first. Dunno if that would help.

Finally refunded!

My mate in Germany called on Tuesday and they told him that i was already refunded. So i decided to wait a couple of days to see if they money came through, no sign of it today. I called this morning and spoke to a man with some English, he told to me to wait and that i'll have my refund next week!?

I hung up the phone and couldn't wait any long so i opened up a paypal dispute. Two hours later the dispute was closed with the refund back in my wallet.

Bit of a disaster first time ordering from HWVS.

Advertisement