Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumer behaviour (shopping, free time)- is there anything that's typically Irish?

Options
  • 10-11-2011 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I'm from the Czech Republic, but I've spent 6 months in Ireland and I've fallen in love with this country :) I'm currently finishing my Master's degree in Marketing and I've been always interested in the topic of consumer behaviour. So these two factors combined, I decided to write a diploma thesis on the comparison of consumer behaviour in the Czech Republic and Ireland.

In your opinion, is there anything like a typically Irish behaviour in terms of shopping, or spending free time? As far as I've read (and also experienced myself in Ireland) I think that both nations share their love for alcohol :) Anything else? Does anyone from you know any Czech people so that you can compare? I personally find Irish people far more friendly and open than Czech..

It would also help me a lot if anyone could fill in an online survey for the thesis. It's completely anonymous and multiplechoice...
    https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1S31TGglebxaBgg. I think it will be very interesting to see the results as I have the same questionnaire for Czech people in Czech.

Thank a lot in advance and I hope that someone will come up with and interesting Irish behaviour related topic :)

Veronika

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Surveys & Non-Media research

dudara

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement