Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest place to get photocopying done in cork city?

• 10-11-2011 10:55pm

anyone know, ucc is dear enough like

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

SU box office is cheaper than in the library afaik

There is snap printing and another shop along Washington street, on the Jurys side of the road, about half way into town, blue front, off the top of my head its 100 copies for €5, but don't quote me on that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭scriba

The ucc library works out at 6c per sheet of A4 (50 credits for 3 euro). But but if you copy double sided, with two pages per sheet size (or even four, if you're hard up like me), you can get from 4 - 8 pages of the original book/article copied for your 1 credit, which isn't bad.

scriba wrote: »
    The ucc library works out at 6c per sheet of A4 (50 credits for 3 euro). But but if you copy double sided, with two pages per sheet size (or even four, if you're hard up like me), you can get from 4 - 8 pages of the original book/article copied for your 1 credit, which isn't bad.

how do you photocopy on 2 sides though?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

how do you photocopy on 2 sides though?

As far as I can recall on the touchscreen there should be a box, kinda in the middle, where it says simplex--->simplex, touch that and change to duplex, put document up to copy, press start button, then put next page, touch yes on the touchscreen for next original, and hit start again and repeat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

There's that photocopying place on washington street that does 100+ photocopies for 4cent a page so it's well worth your while to go there and then if you're doing a book bring it to the photocopying place in the student centre to get it bound for 2€. I got my french grammar book for 6€ photocopied opposed to 25€ in the bookshop

• Advertisement
Advertisement