Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and Chicago 2012

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭theboyblunder

Bit of a problem with a blister on sole of my foot. As its burst I dont want ot run on it and cause an injury by running a different way.

Compeed are fanstastic for this - most chemists have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Tuesday night
    1 hour xtrainer.
    Wed
    70 min xtrainer and core stretching.......
    Thurs
    8 miles easy that felt good to be running again.
    40 min of spinning and core
    45 min xtrainer.

Fri
    First day off in a while. Body was tired. Good bout of training lately.

Sat
    14 mile on the threadmill that resulted in a sore knee. Nervous of this one. With no fast runs and the day off yest I cant fault myself. Was able to put legs in a stretch that 3 weeks ago I would have have hit 70 per cent.
    Hope ot run 10 sunday but it will depend on on hte knee. Will cross train if I have too.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NoGutsNoGlory

v quite week?????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭bart simpson

that old 305 that you said broke on you, are you sure it just doesnt need to be reset?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyAw-4GjUJA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Next year i will find out which race mick rice enters before i enter cos I will want ot win it. If it menas i have to make thomas Burfender cry so be it.:D

The things you find when reading old log entries! :rolleyes:
    I guess I should keep a close eye on this one then! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

Well sir, the missus has her relations coming to the house in a few days, and is glaring from me, to the dusty Chippendale, to a can of Pledge, to a pair of tight M shorts still in their packet. I reckon I can keep her on hold until Spring cleaning, but I need to know you're still on board...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

Well sir, the missus has her relations coming to the house in a few days, and is glaring from me, to the dusty Chippendale, to a can of Pledge, to a pair of tight M shorts still in their packet. I reckon I can keep her on hold until Spring cleaning, but I need to know you're still on board...
    Out with an knee injury at the moment from te overuse of a certain cross trainer. Maybe the night of the do in dublin if night suits will get me a trial fit but at the moment the xl might be tight. Nothing worse than a knee injury to lose ones focus. Had a good few injury free years so its time to take a hit. #london might turn into a jogging marathon but to get around might be a problem if i have to go under the knife. If i need an op i can get it done immediatley. Even might get time of work.

Advertisement