Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop Gift Cards

Options
  • 11-11-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about this. I recently found a gamestop gift card in it's original envelope and have no idea how much is on it. I went in to Gamestop today and asked if they could tell me the amount on it. They said they couldn't and directed me to a website called checkmybalance.com which doesn't even exist.

Is it just me or is this the first time anyone else has heard of a retailer not being able to check the balance on their own gift cards??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

you need to enter the www to go to that website.
    And you need the pin code on the receipt to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

I bought battlefield 3 in Gamestop in The Blanchardstown shopping centre and had a voucher I either had €57 on it or €7 on it. They were able to check for me there and then. Unfortunately I had the latter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

heffo500 wrote: »
    I bought battlefield 3 in Gamestop in The Blanchardstown shopping centre and had a voucher I either had €57 on it or €7 on it. They were able to check for me there and then. Unfortunately I had the latter.

Must be at a purchase only so. I'm kind of hoping there is something on it as I want skyrim tomorrow (or at least at a reduced price :D).

Advertisement