Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C7 caught in reset loop

Options
  • 11-11-2011 5:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

I'm having a serious problem with my Nokia C7. It's caught in a reset loop. It boots up as normal, gets unresponsive, flashes "System Error" dialogues and then resets. The process starts again. I got enough time to get into "Phone Management" and select the "Delete Data and Restore" option, and that did nothing. I can't do a three fingered reset on this thing because I can't get that to work - it requires three hands imo.

According to Nokia Suite, it's still under warranty. However, I dropped it during the summer and as a result it's got a very visible dent near the "C7" part of the phone. Bearing that, and the fact that it was a competition prize from the Carphone Warehouse in mind.....

Will Nokia even honour the warranty w.r.t. the physical damage (that never affected its' operation) and if so, where should I take it to? The CPW or the nearest Nokia Care point?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

Get a friend to help you with the three-finger reset. If that doesn't work, you should phone CPW and they'll probably send you directly to Nokia Care..

Advertisement