Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 452 Stock

Options
  • 11-11-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

I'm wanting to get a different stock for the CZ 452,
    Mine is a .22 Silhouette, Black laminate stock and i just fancy having a spare/different stock,

I am looking at getting a second hand stock to keep the cost down but i would defiantly conceder a new stock if it could be got cheaply enough.
    I would prefer a wooden stock showing a nice grain,
    but i would also take any stock because i could always refinish it if needed.
    Any pointers on the right web sites for new ones appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Boyds in the US do the best looking stocks and for $96 they are a steal.

Just a drop in replacement for your rifle.

cz.jpg

http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/Boyds-Rimfire-Target-Hunter-CZ-s/195.htm

195.jpg

610-724-2.jpg?1320831708

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

The Boyds stocks are great and i would love one but the reason i haven't "gone" for it
    is I am unsure how much it would cost in the end, delivery costs and customs charges.
    Would you have any idea on the final cost.

The Boyds stocks are great and i would love one but the reason i haven't "gone" for it
    is I am unsure how much it would cost in the end, delivery costs and customs charges.
    Would you have any idea on the final cost.

There were 3 got in by friends lately for their Ruger 10/22 I'll find out what the overall cost was to them for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

You'ii have the boyds stock at your door for about €110-120

Been checking them out a lot lately, the stocks are 92-99 Delivery is 51.70
    So that about 147 USD Roughly €108.
    The only thing i'm not to sure about is the Customs / Import Duties.
    Shouldn't be to much on that ?

• Advertisement

Been checking them out a lot lately, the stocks are 92-99 Delivery is 51.70
    So that about 147 USD Roughly €108.
    The only thing i'm not to sure about is the Customs / Import Duties.
    Shouldn't be to much on that ?

If you have to pay then it will be about 25% of the total cost. I think only 1 of the lads here had to pay import duty on the stock. So €108 is not bad for a drop in stock for your CZ.

€108 if you get away with it or €135 if customs want there bit,
    either way it's not bad.

Then i also want the SS Evolution for my Ruger 10 22 as well but they wont do orders over €100 so you have to order separately, meaning 2 delivery charges..
    There is a very nice SS Evolution in Grassland laminate but it's €119 so they can not export it because it's over the €100.
    http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/EVOLUTION-RUGER-10-22-RIGHT-OR-LEFT-HAND-p/600-499.htm

€108 if you get away with it or €135 if customs want there bit,
    either way it's not bad.

Then i also want the SS Evolution for my Ruger 10 22 as well but they wont do orders over €100 so you have to order separately, meaning 2 delivery charges..
    There is a very nice SS Evolution in Grassland laminate but it's €119 so they can not export it because it's over the €100.
    http://www.boydsgunstocks.com/EVOLUTION-RUGER-10-22-RIGHT-OR-LEFT-HAND-p/600-499.htm

The rabbits will see you coming with that day-glow green stock on your 10/22

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

I got 7 stocks in total from boyds recently for myself and my mates and didnt have to pay duty on any of them.
    Cost was around 110 euro each.

zeissman wrote: »
    I got 7 stocks in total from boyds recently for myself and my mates and didnt have to pay duty on any of them.
    Cost was around 110 euro each.

Did you get them separately or all together, delivered to the same address or all different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

Did you get them separately or all together, delivered to the same address or all different
    I got them all separately as boyds wont send any parcels valued over 100 dollars.
    They were all sent to my address.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

syconerd wrote: »

Any idea of the price ?
    They look expensive, and when there is no prices quoted they usually are.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

From £200 - £350 depending on model, make, etc.

Being discussed here.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭scoobydoo07

Pictures attached of the Boyds stock 129 dollars!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

I'll swap ya my stock??

Advertisement