Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Other half getting lazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

rambutman wrote: »
    Better still, hold out til your down the pub, get drunk and do it then, with some wailing and crying thrown in "You'd don't love me BOO HOOO HOOO"..............make a scene - guys love that!!!

+1 I agree, a ballistic hissy fit of monumental proportions in the most public place you can find is the only thing that would sort out this no texting/"I Wub You" stalemate.

I think for added effect if you can hold out until Christmas, then ideally let loose an epic bítch bomb at the dinner table with his parents present and accuse him of being gay and a serial cheater. Then, after smashing a few dinner plates on the ground and heading for the door, a lively scream of "I won't have you hitting me anymore, I'm leaving". Be sure to knock at least three ornaments off the shelves on your way out.

Sit back and wait for the textfest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

I actually had a major argument with my gf one day because of this. I hate all this lovey dovey stuff and when she said she loved me etc., I just replied thats ok!

Anyways it came to a head one day and I explained why I don't do all this lovey dovey sh!te and she accepted it. Married 4 months now :)

watch out for the 7 month itch:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

When men dont text it is because they are on a secret mission that they cant tell you about for your own safety.

Rest assured one day you will accidentaly become embroiled in one of his most dangerous missions where the action packed atmosphere will reignite that passion you felt on your first night and youll learn how to fire a sub-machine gun.

Rated PG13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

He is cheating.

I heard there are 2 lovely girls out during last 2 weeks.

One is intelligent brunet named battlefieldia and the other one a playful wind headed blond moderna warfer.

I don't know which one is he going out with now, but don't worry, it won't be long lasting relationship.

Sky Reem is a bit of a hotty too in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

He could be bored, he could be lazy- it's hard for us to tell really.

I'm with my other half 7 years this year. Every day I'll tell her I love her, text her multiple times each day. Whenever she comes home from work I'll greet her at the gate with a big smile/kiss/cuddle. She's wonderful, I'm lucky to have her and appreciate her. I'm not trying to say I'm great or whatever but if you're in a relationship with someone you need to work at it and make them realize that you appreciate them.

Regardless of whether the OP is genuine or not and regardless of the fact that they have chosen to post in AH, the comments thus far have been bitchy, mean and less than helpful. Rather than snipe at the poster perhaps someone could have been kind enough to direct them to the forum below:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174
    Santanico Pandemonium: I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog **** from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery.

Seth: No, thanks. I've already had a wife.

[shoots the rope holding the wooden chandelier, which impales her]
    From Dusk Till Dawn

Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got
    [sniffs]
    Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Not sure what that last one has to do with the thread but I thought it was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

you guys sicken me.the girl is just looking for a bit of advice.

now op, come over to my place saturday night at 8pm wear something skimpy so ill recognise you and we will chat.ill make all your worries disappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

crazygeryy wrote: »
    ill make all your worries disappear.

and your dick in her ass :rolleyes:

I think thats what she needs, it'll sort everything out. :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If your fingers are too fat to text / call him yourself, have you considered a dialling wand?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

ROTFLMAO! This thread has had me in stitches - some savage replies! Thanks to all for cheering me up after a night of poor sleep, worrying about whether I'm texting my other half enough or not, and whether she still cares, and whether my horoscope was right all along, and whether the weatherman will get it right or not, and whether the baggage retrievel system in Heathrow works, and...

(I hope that's the right vid - youtube is blocked here at work!) :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

maybe he has no credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

YFlyer wrote: »
    Has he start farting in your presence?

So what if he does? Not somewhere public like a restaurant or whatever, but FFS if you're at home just fucking FART. With the exception of a real eye-waterer, if a bird makes a fuss over a fart, it's time to send her on her merry way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Op are you a man or a woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭FinnLizzy

Move him to number 3 on your Bebo top 16. If you really want **** to hit the fan, put your gay best friend before him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Maybe you made him realise he's gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

I actually had a major argument with my gf one day because of this. I hate all this lovey dovey stuff and when she said she loved me etc., I just replied thats ok!

Anyways it came to a head one day and I explained why I don't do all this lovey dovey sh!te and she accepted it. Married 4 months now :)

Your poor wifey, do ya ever tell her you love her?? Ya gotta have some romance like;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Get a dog instead.

This.

Say you lock your boyfriend in the boot overnight as well as your dog. Who do you think will be happier to see you when you open the boot the next morning?

Get a dog :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Stop complaining, Invite a hot female friend over for a 3some and make him a sammich as an apology to him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Let me put this gently.

If you eat the same meal every day for dinner, you soon get sick of that type of food.

Understand ?

He's probably hitting the town just looking at "the menu" but not ordering anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Let me put this gently.

If you eat the same meal every day for dinner, you soon get sick of that type of food.

Understand ?

He's probably hitting the town just looking at "the menu" but not ordering anything.

Maybe he just prefers making his own sandwiches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Snakeblood wrote: »

So you're saying he's secretly a woman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

He's unsure of your commitment to the relationship and is testing you.

Next time you meet surprise him by sitting on his face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Snakeblood wrote: »

No she is the sandwich...sigh....the sandwich / menu / food are all metaphors

/Nevermind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I wonder are they still together ............... :D:D

*Insert relevant meme-thingy here whoeva wants to take up the challenge!*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I'm so glad to be single. And not have a phone.

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    No she is the sandwich...sigh....the sandwich / menu / food are all metaphors

/Nevermind

Err. Yes. And to extend the metaphor, if the menu is women around, then making your own sandwich might be meaning having a crafty **** instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Put broken glass in his sandwiches and then say you did it because you love him.

I have no idea what this will do for your relationship.

if he survives the conjucal visits to the joy might spice her love life up

So I've been in a relationship for about 6 months now. For the first few months things were going really well, sweet texts, calls etc. from my OH. He'd also text me first thing in the morning when he got up, constantly texting me just to say I love you and so on. But now I'm the one that needs to text him, and he never says I love you anymore. I only see him about once or twice a week because we both work. He used to take breaks in work just to give me a quick call, but this has all gone down the drain the past few weeks.

I read some articles saying that as men become comfortable in a relationship, they become lazy; could this be the case? Or is it that he truly doesn't love me anymore and has become less interested in me?

maybe its because the newness of the relationship has wore off... just cos he doesn't tell you he loves you everyday doesn't mean he doesnt love you. but you should talk to him if it really bothers you that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

It sounds to me like he wasn't that interested.

Men need their attention held, spice things up. Instead of sending soppy lovey dovey texts, send him a naughty one. He'll write back to that, when he's got a free hand :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

The best way to get a man's attention is to lose all interest in sex. Before you know it they'll even offer to wash windows for a leg over;).

The best way to get a man's attention is to lose all interest in sex. Before you know it they'll even offer to wash windows for a leg over;).

BUT then she's depriving herself of sex too? Bit cut off your nose to get clean windows :o

• Advertisement

syndeyfife wrote: »
    BUT then she's depriving herself of sex too? Bit cut off your nose to get clean windows :o

Oh, it doesn't take long;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

maybe its because the newness of the relationship has wore off... just cos he doesn't tell you he loves you everyday doesn't mean he doesnt love you. but you should talk to him if it really bothers you that much.

Hmph! 'Love'. Talk is cheap. Actions are where is it's at...

...that's why I like to lob it in daily...just so she knows.

that can back fire... cut off the sex and you could find yourself getting the cut.... idle hands make devil's work n all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

That's it, use sex as a weapon rather than having an honest conversation with your OH. Good move :pac:

that can back fire... cut off the sex and you could find yourself getting the cut
    HazDanz wrote: »
    That's it, use sex as a weapon rather than having an honest conversation with your OH. Good move :pac:

Was wondering how long this would take:rolleyes:.

Gentlemen, you were quicker than I imagined!

It's normal OP.
    Deny him sex for a month, then the first text you get will be .....I LOVE YOU and I NEED YOU.

RVP 11 wrote: »
    It's normal OP.
    Deny him sex for a month, then the first text you get will be .....I LOVE YOU and I NEED YOU.

or its not working out :p

It's normal OP.

Or 'It's not you, it's me'

ladies why deprive yourself of sex just for the sake of hearing the words i love you?

if your having sex with him then he is less likely to look for sex elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Who actually needs to hear 'I love you' everyday, or seeks validation of their self worth from constant texts/phone calls?

I just don't get emotionally needy types.

Who actually needs to hear 'I love you' everyday, or seeks validation of their self worth from constant texts/phone calls?

If you are a burd, will you marry me????

Was wondering how long this would take:rolleyes:.

Gentlemen, you were quicker than I imagined!

They always are :P

They always are :P

Ain't that the truth:D;)

If you are a burd, will you marry me????

I don't believe in marriage, but thanks anyway.

Agreed, you shag them, feed them, tell them they're great and you'll know they love you!! :P

• Advertisement

I don't believe in marriage, but thanks anyway.

Ok, fancy a shag then? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

A spent force

Agreed, you shag them, feed them, tell them they're great and you'll know they love you!! :P

Or that they enjoy shagging you anyway;)

Ok, fancy a shag then? :D

PM me a pic;)

PM me a pic;)

I'll need a wide angle lens though.....

Oh sorry you mean profile.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement