Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Other half getting lazy?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

RVP 11 wrote: »
    Ok, fancy a shag then? :D

get inline boy and give reach arounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I'll need a wide angle lens though.....

Oh sorry you mean profile.;)

Start with the profile and I'll wait for you to get the wide angle lens :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Put your foot down, show him whos boss.
    Walk into his work place and tell him on frount of his work mates thats its you or them. He will grovel at your feet and he will be yours forever.

Start with the profile and I'll wait for you to get the wide angle lens :rolleyes:

doesnt he mean microscope? wide angle lens must be a geeky slang term for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Ok, fancy a shag then? :D

PM me a pic;)

Let us know how that goes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Let us know how that goes ;)

He's ignoring me now :( or he's searching for the wide angle lens ;). I'll keep you informed.

He's ignoring me now :( or he's searching for his penis with the wide angle lens microscope ;). I'll keep you informed.

fyp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭newport2

It's normal OP.

Deny him sex for a month, then the first text you get will be .....I LOVE YOU and I NEED YOU.

.....from one of your girlfriends trying to make you feel better because your OH buggered off 3 and a half weeks ago to get relief elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

fyp fap

fyp

Confab wrote: »
    fyp

come on try harder ;)

inb4 thats what she said

• Advertisement

fyp

Do want a shag? Or a reach around?
    You're obsessed with my mickey aren't you? :D