Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread*** Tue 15/11 19:15 WES2 FB Monks

Options
  • 11-11-2011 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith -
    Jules - in
    Ciaran -
    Gary - in
    Cathal - in
    Collie - in
    Joe - in
    Wes - in
    Aaron -
    Gavan - in
    Darragh -
    Declan - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭murtagh

Just need to confirm i can get out of work early, but should be there alright

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

Do You Want Me To Try And Get Gav And/or Kenny Up

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Des or Michael

Can we try & ask the league if we can get this match moved from pitch 2 to pitch 1 ( if the other game has decided to cancel match due to irish match)?

Much better pitch!

Also, Ive got 3 good players who want to play if we are short. A Center Half, a midfielder & a center forward.

If we have 11 of our own I'll tell them not to come as Id say they would probably want to watch Irish match rather than stand on a sideline.

Let me now asap plse.... as they said they would play the match!

Cheers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

good luck lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

4-1 win, great performance lads, lets keep this going next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Really excellent performance lads, played really well as a unit, good workrate to give them no space on the ball, and used it well when we had it. Was a squad win if ever there was one: we were so strong towards the finish due to the smart use of the quality on the bench. Great character to react to them getting it back to 2-1 and it being us that pushed on to take the next goal, not them.

Have to call out that the new players all made excellent contributions, fair play lads.

So, we're still very much in the hunt but consistency is our main thing to focus on, let's keep the points ticking over next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

2nd what Jules said. Great performance Lads from all 14 players. Everyone playing for each other. I dont think I heard one negative comment made all night at each other which was the most pleasing thing as it was mentioned in the teamtalk beforehand & that's rich coming from me :pac:

Same again next week lads & we can make this season a good one.

Hope the 'shiner' is not too obvious today Jules! You definitely took one for the team! fairplay! thats commitment to the cause at its very best...you did not even think about pulling out of that header at any point :)

Advertisement