Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement screen for the iPhone 4.

Options
  • 11-11-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

The young fella dropped my 4 the other day, and the screen is fair messed up. It still works grand, just cracked to hell.
    From what I've heard, the glass and digitiser are joined together in a sealed unit, so you can't just buy the glass to replace that. Is this true?

Does anyone know the best/cheapest place to buy a replacement screen/digitiser?

I've found this place that do them, but with them being American, they're offering two different types of screen...one for AT&T phones and one for Verizon. Would either of these fit my Apple sourced unit?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Check on www.adverts.ie
    There is plenty of people on there that will fix it.
    Should be about €85.

There is a couple of lads on this forum that also fix them.

Off hand I can think of http://www.irepair.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks for that.

That crowd seem the job. Pity they're in Dublin, but I'll see what we can come up with.

Advertisement