Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development at Skerries Corner, Rush

Options
  • 11-11-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Anyone know whats going into the new development at the skerries corner in Rush, accross the road from angelos and the old xtra vision.

I heard a new chemist and a supermacs - cant see this being true as one of them would have to be located upstairs owing to the size of the property and in my mind they would both be business that would be ground floor locations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

I heard there will be 2 offices downstairs and appartments upstairs

Great spot for parking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Dobie

Ground floor retail unit and office above according to the planning permission

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Dobie wrote: »
    Ground floor retail unit and office above according to the planning permission

I thought that was obvious enough myself given the size of the windows.

I'd also heard the SuperMacs rumour. But hey, we were all so sure Spar and Centra would be gone by now but they're still hangin' 'round.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ToyotaCorolla

Heard last night its going to be a chemist with apartments above it.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bmurphy8177

Another chemist? Do we really need another one in the village:rolleyes:? Anyway, best of luck to whoever does setup in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ToyotaCorolla

well it may turn out to be a rumour

so far it might be - hairdressers
    - supermacs
    - chemist

Im sure by next week there will be a few more in the mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mikeingalway

Mike here - Supermac's is opening alongside Centra next Thursday 24th November in Donabate. is this the same one ye are discussing ?

Advertisement