Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iiyama e2475

Options
  • 11-11-2011 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭

Is this monitor any good? I have a 22 inch Videoseven monitor and i think its giving me eye strain, anyway i have started to hate the thing, woeful contrast ratio and other things wrong with it as well. Would the iiyama be a good replacement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

eth0 wrote: »
    Is this monitor any good? I have a 22 inch Videoseven monitor and i think its giving me eye strain, anyway i have started to hate the thing, woeful contrast ratio and other things wrong with it as well. Would the iiyama be a good replacement

I dont have that particular model but i have the iiyama Prolite E2472hd and its very nice..

Perfect size me thinks for gaming on a single screen...Anything wider and the auld eyeballs will be doing double time trying to see each corner of the screen..

Advertisement