Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Still not going to buy BF3 until they remove Origin or at least release it on steam (which will possibly be never)

Bad company 2 is still fun though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Think I'm done with this game :(
    Not by choice but lag has ruined it for me,it was grand before the patch,now people just won't die when I shoot them.

Add to this the input lag issue on ps3(which Dice seem to avoid talking about like the plague)and the fact I can't play in hd if I want to avoid it makes it a massive disappointment overall.

The maps are poor aswell,the 4 B2K maps are the best maps in the game which doesn't say much for their innovation.

Hope people are still playing BC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Tried to play the Expansion today and every time I die I get kicked from the server.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

There was a plugin update for Battlelog. Have you updated that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Tried to play the Expansion today and every time I die I get kicked from the server.
    Server probably using that new negative reinforcement mod ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

5uspect wrote: »
    There was a plugin update for Battlelog. Have you updated that?
    Yeah, I did a repair too. I'll try again today and see what happens. Maybe its a new feature...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

why can I see everyone elses ping and not my own ?
    Surely mine is the one one I want to see

I know you can press Ctrl Alt S ...but how awkward is that !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

SeantheMan wrote: »
    why can I see everyone elses ping and not my own ?
    Surely mine is the one one I want to see

I know you can press Ctrl Alt S ...but how awkward is that !

everyone has that issue..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My other gripe would be, does anyone get the constant "beeping" sound off origin, as if someone joined a game or logged on ?

I have all my alerts turned off on origin and anything I can find in battlelog, but still does it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SeantheMan wrote: »
    My other gripe would be, does anyone get the constant "beeping" sound off origin, as if someone joined a game or logged on ?

I have all my alerts turned off on origin and anything I can find in battlelog, but still does it

Thats your match reports and /or chat messages in Battlelog.

Annoying alright.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Anyone else still getting the Battlefield has stopped working error mid game? Has only started happening mid game in the last few days. Fairly annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

Getting the same thing on xbox

Im actually terrified walking up that stairs in the tv station, my PKP doesnt like it at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

cambo2008 wrote: »

Last time I played it was about two weeks ago. Four player lobby. Don't know if its improved since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    cambo2008 wrote: »

Last time I played it was about two weeks ago. Four player lobby. Don't know if its improved since.
    Played for a few hours today,the joys of early Christmas holidays when nobody else is off :)
    Seems to be loads playing on ps3,they were all fairly full lobbies,probably something to do with the many that refuse to play until the input lag is fixed.

Not having to drop the resolution to 576p was a welcome change,the maps are infinitely better in my opinion,it's like somebody turned up the colour.

I'm happy enough to keep playing it until a new patch comes out for BF3 and I'll see what happens then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Jaysus lads I know people buy the game for its MP but god, the SP campaign is woeful. Trying to play it now, but it's so boring and irritating that I'm not sure I'll bother finishing. At least COD was mindless action-movie Michael Bay esque fun, this is just painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

Anyone else getting disconnected on Xbox live :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

How wrong is it to have a second service star for Claymore kills (me)

Especially given I am only 20 kills behind my most used weapon (220 kills with M249)

Judge out of ten please:

10 - what a dope, not playing the game the right way
    9 – this clown should go back to COD (never played that!)
    8 – he is showing a complete lack of skill
    7 – next thing he will boast about is number of kills with M320!
    6 – should be more objective based, surely a camper
    5 - disappointing amount but a tinge of respect for this guy
    4 – I reserve judgement, maybe he attacks MComms and places them there so they cant defuse
    3 – Not my cup of tea but very interesting to have your 4th most kills with Claymores
    2 – I am loving that you mix your weapons so much that Claymores are nearly number 1!!
    1 – you are the Claymore king.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

mozattack wrote: »
    :)

Finding rush on wake island hard going, loads of spawn camping, snipers, mortars, tunguskas and vipers generally riding me sideways over and over and over :(

Seems to be a lovely new bug on 360 where if a few people try to spawn into the same chopper or jet they end up on the roof instead of at the base :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Seems to be a lovely new bug on 360 where if a few people try to spawn into the same chopper or jet they end up on the roof instead of at the base :mad:
    Not just on 360 it's on PC too and it's not just with jets. Happens with other vehicles that you can now spawn into from the deploy menu. I don't get why they changed it so you can deploy directly into tanks and LAV's now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Squad deathmatch is a bitch to win 5 rounds of :( I havnt even won one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Yeah its tough, just pray you're on a good squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Crashed twice today, screen freeze, then went white, then closed to battlelog and gave an error saying lost connection to server. Happening for anyone else. Complete disastor since last update and new maps :( On a more positive note i reduced the load times of maps with a downgrading of the video settings, maps now loading very quickly but gone from ultra settings. Shame, need to upgrade my i7 and gtx570 me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

Any tips? You obviously know something the rest of us dont! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Any tips? You obviously know something the rest of us dont! :pac:

A great laugh is putting a claymore on both sides of Spawn Beacons.... BANG = DEAD.

Another one is arming and putting the claymores on the MCOMM... BANG = DEAD.

Another one is putting them on the stairs and shooting like a nut-job....they will think who is this pleb and come up the stairs to knife me probably until .... BANG = DEAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

A great laugh is putting a claymore on both sides of Spawn Beacons.... BANG = DEAD.

Another one is arming and putting the claymores on the MCOMM... BANG = DEAD.

Another one is putting them on the stairs and shooting like a nut-job....they will think who is this pleb and come up the stairs to knife me probably until .... BANG = DEAD!

Oooooooh you rotter! Claymore on the spawn beacon, tut tut tut :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

If I wanted to play squad deathmatch i'd go play modern warfare. Its fooking SHI!TE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

battser wrote: »
    If I wanted to play squad deathmatch i'd go play modern warfare. Its fooking SHI!TE.

Yup it is, especially if you're playing with random people. You have to get at least 25 of the kills if you want to win. Unlocking that weapon was very frustrating.

Oh and I despise claymores, nothing worse than running though a doorway and BOOM. More often than not the kill cam shows someone hiding in a corner, makes me cry a little :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I love squad deathmatch when it is played properly.

3-4 of us get on a squad and play as squad. Get positions watch each other backs, have balanced squad class wise. All on vent and communicate. It's awesome.

On the other hand playing with randomers ( like any mode or game ) makes it ****.

• Advertisement

Im crap when drunk :(

Advertisement