Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Discovered a new breed of asshole just now.

Spawned into the gunner seat of a squad mate's chopper on Caspian. He was trying (unsuccessfully) to destroy an enemy jet crawling along the RU runway using the unguided rockets.

I obliged by tearing it to pieces with the 30mm, as is the gunner's job. Then I cut down these two infantry men running for their own attack helicopter. Three kills in ten seconds. The pilot had been trying to hit the infantry men as well, and when I left him with pilot assists, he got pissed off... and flew both of us into a building, purely to add a digit to my death tally. Cheers. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Zomg Okay wrote: »

Spawned into the gunner seat of a squad mate's chopper on Caspian. He was trying (unsuccessfully) to destroy an enemy jet crawling along the RU runway using the unguided rockets.

I obliged by tearing it to pieces with the 30mm, as is the gunner's job. Then I cut down these two infantry men running for their own attack helicopter. Three kills in ten seconds. The pilot had been trying to hit the infantry men as well, and when I left him with pilot assists, he got pissed off... and flew both of us into a building, purely to add a digit to my death tally. Cheers. :rolleyes:

And yet you deemed it ok to rape there uncap? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

They really need to sort out the bullet clipping because around many objects (trees, cars, etc) bullets seem to strike thin air. It looks like you've a clear shot but bullets hit invisible force fields surrounding objects. Many a time have I empty entire magazines directly into people covering behind a tree or a car and not one bullet will hit even though I'm directly at them just above or to the side of the object. It's so infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

finally got my 5 squad dm wins...it was a struggle and quite painful when I had 4 and ended up with 3 games where another squad beat us by 2-3 points.

But I got both assault rifles now!

Back to conquest and got to try out the F35 just now.

Is it just me or does it handle like a bloody big fat truck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    finally got my 5 squad dm wins...it was a struggle and quite painful when I had 4 and ended up with 3 games where another squad beat us by 2-3 points.

But I got both assault rifles now!

Back to conquest and got to try out the F35 just now.

Is it just me or does it handle like a bloody big fat truck?

the L85 is a piece of ****. the QBB something something supporrt weapon is unreal!! and the f35 is like the were sayin on reddit. terrible!!!!comepletely unfair up against the opposite jet considering the w=hover "bug"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    the L85 is a piece of ****. the QBB something something supporrt weapon is unreal!! and the f35 is like the were sayin on reddit. terrible!!!!comepletely unfair up against the opposite jet considering the w=hover "bug"

whats this bug?

-So far I am liking the L85, though I've only used it in one game.

Havnt started on the support weapons yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

Yes, ITS YOU! Stop spawnkilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Was playing conquest on that B2K map where my team has a viper on top of a building, Sharqi?, anywho I spawn into the chopper mid-game and immediately get a G18 clip emptied into me, some mother****er just standing there waiting, grrrr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Was playing conquest on that B2K map where my team has a viper on top of a building, Sharqi?, anywho I spawn into the chopper mid-game and immediately get a G18 clip emptied into me, some mother****er just standing there waiting, grrrr :mad:

Same as BF2,
    The object was always to suppress the Viper. It ends up with the Mi28 just circling and destroying the people trying to get it...but that has been limited because of the Stingers that everyone can carry.

game4it70 wrote: »
    And yet you deemed it ok to rape there uncap? :P

It takes a stronger man than I to keep the finger off the trigger when the enemy team are down to ten tickets and you're 500 points shy of Air Radar. :P
    Yes, ITS YOU! Stop spawnkilling.

See above. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

I don't usually do it. :P Only I didn't spawn in the gunner seat in the game's final two minutes intending to stare at the enemy, now did I? :rolleyes:

And you've never killed someone who just spawned, I take it?

You were in the air, gunning down people that had just spawned into an uncap. Thats a ****ty thing to do, its people like you that ruin online gaming. So no, its not something that I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Was having really bad games lately and i could not put my finger on it why.

turns out both engineer weapons from B2K are pure ****.

back to old trusty G36c and i started rape fest again.

its people like you that ruin online gaming

1324160711376_3367600.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Spawning ON occupied vehicles is just retarded game design.

I've had five crashes today on PC. Fuck this shit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

stock-photo-arrow-graph-going-down-39539581.jpg

My performance on Craggy tonight, each line is a can. Went from MVP to Purple heart :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Mobile AAs... cut people, squads, teams to shreds. Me and mine included :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

****in fall damage is a joke...still. Hitboxes on the new maps are terrible, only nice gun is the MG36 with the "TESTICLE" magazine looks nice and big on screen gives me a hard on.

All the little tiny bits of debris ON EVERY SINGLE MAP that gets any kind of vehicle stuck is just terrible game design and ****s the play up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Tried to play two rounds this morning and both crashed with 'Battlefield 3 has stopped working' Both of these rounds have been squad death match games that I was about to Fcuking win!!!!

Anyone else with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

USAS is getting on my tits!!! Had an awful match in Operation Metro yesterday. It turned into feckin' BOOM BOOM USAS ORGY! Is that gun really even exist in real life? Like c'mon, It's like a feckin' shotgun firing a laser cannon to me!!! :mad:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Notorioux wrote: »
    USAS is getting on my tits!!! Had an awful match in Operation Metro yesterday. It turned into feckin' BOOM BOOM USAS ORGY! Is that gun really even exist in real life? Like c'mon, It's like a feckin' shotgun firing a laser cannon to me!!! :mad:

Yes, here it is:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Little bitch admins who can't handle getting raped. And because this game is so buggy apparently being kicked means my assignment knife kills don't count even though I have the dog tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Notorioux wrote: »

Im guessing you haven't seen The Expendables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdb_G2qqg7I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

thats not the same gun. the AA-12 and USAS are 2 entirely seperate guns

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Schwiiing wrote: »
    thats not the same gun. the AA-12 and USAS are 2 entirely seperate guns

Different firearms but the USAS was based off the AA-12. Same concept just different manufacturers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The absolute **** stains that keep hovering over your spawn, killing you and everyone else and then taking your chopper, and continuing the spawn killing. Seriously fcuking hate that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

aaronh007 wrote: »
    The absolute **** stains that keep hovering over your spawn, killing you and everyone else and then taking your chopper, and continuing the spawn killing. Seriously fcuking hate that!!
    It's just as bad when the only 2 other members of your squad are hovering over the enemy deployment all ****ing game leaving you to either
    1. Spawn with them and not be able to get out of the chopper or you die in 10 seconds
    2. Have to spawn at your base every time and get a pain in you're arse trekking across the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 noobacus

Why is it that anytime in doing really well I get bloody disconnected from ea servers. Bullsh1t,might just go back to gears for a while until it's fixed,at least epic hav dedicated servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

is there a way of toggling third person view in the vehicles like you could in bad company 2? really don't like the cockpit viewpoint.
    also, the online pass code that came with the game has aparently already been redeemed. i bought the game new to make sure that didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

C on keyboard.

Advertisement