Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Keitho_san

A patch won't fix the fact that every game ends up in a spawn raping on Xbox these days. I usually accept that my first 2 games on a server will be losses as the server balances itself out and some of my friends join. I can no longer play this game unless I have 2 or 3 friends to form a decent squad.

The guys who die in a chopper and then don't ****ing spawn until another chopper spawns are the biggest ***** I've ever had the misfortune of playing online with. At least campers and snipers get kills. The dickheads are taking up space and contributing nothing while they wait for their chopper.

I own a server but it is hard to get going on a regular basis. If I'm not on it dies. When I can get a few people to join it still takes 20/30 mins to get a full server. I notice that the Irl Clan open servers seem to be the same whenever I check them out.

I would so like to report abusive server owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Got killed by some guy with 100 stars on the F2000 :rolleyes:

Terrible teammates starting to wear me down too, why can't they just stop being crap and PTFO! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It is just the mé féiner attitude of it that bothers me. As if everybody else are bots and don't deserve to have a good gaming experience. It's all about me. I want the chopper. I don't want to risk my K/D to cap that flag. I had my fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

The sheer stupidity of some people actually amazes me.

100 tickets in the lead in a game of Conquest on Op. Firestorm. We have all three objectives and the other 11 people on my team are primarily concerned with keeping the other team confined to their spawn. I was MAVing around keeping an eye out for enemies capturing objectives and got killed when I tried to intercept some guys going for B in a jeep. With my whole Squad as close as possible to the enemy spawn, I opted to go into Deployment and grab a tank.

When I spawned, the Attack Helicopter was there so, naturally, I hopped in. Two or three other people spawned into the Deployment before I could take off so I sat still and waited for somebody to get in the gunner's seat. Nobody got in so I began to take off. Then... bang!. Helicopter disabled before it's even off the ground. I hopped out to try and work out what the **** just happened. Nothing I can see. I'm standing next to the burning wreck of the chopper, the hamster on the wheel in my head working on overtime to figure out what happened. And then I got shot in the back of the head.

Apparently, one of my team-mates decided he was a better chopper pilot than I was and seeing as I was in no hurry to leave the pilot's seat, he fired an RPG at the chopper to get me out. :rolleyes:

I wasn't happy. I mean for **** sake, to blow up a friendly chopper because you didn't want the gunner's seat? Spawned at the Deployment again and sure enough, there he is sitting next to the spawn. He hadn't seen me so I sat down. When the chopper returned, I shot him. Then I revived him and shot him again. :D In the meantime, the chopper respawned and left without us. I didn't particularly care but I think he was seething. He spawned just in time to see the chopper take off and then quit. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The first Bad Company game ruined HC for me. I was team killed so many times whilst sitting in the Howitzer gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Hardcore is bollox.
    Too many dickheads playing the game to even bother with it anymore.
    Every game without fail someone off my own team will kill me on purpose,whether it's just someone being an annoying twat or killing you when arming an mcom so they can do it and get their precious points :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭klose

I find myself just playing tdm alot lately as ive given up on people playing the actual game itself, even if im on a ptfo server it usually descends to ****ty things.

I avoid all air vehicles now, id be lucky to last 45 seconds in jet, one guy was tearing sheet up the other day and had over 12k kills in a jet, dafuq!

Rush is grand once you find a normal server but even at that its hit and miss with it not ending up in a spawn rape, they could really do with pushing the playable zones for defenders back a bit.

Ill persist on..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'm in your squad, I'm using the SOFLAM, you are all Engineers, it's Kharg Island, so stop spawning with something other than the javelin!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

I think I'm done with Battlefield at this point tbh. Just don't have the memory to download any more massive patches and am finding it a pain to play TDM and other co-op game modes when the majority of the team are more interested in not capturing the goal or want to fly around and eventually crash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Getting Sick of the Game.. The Rent a Server crap no Dice Servers to be found..

Team Killers just so they can get into the Choppers.. idoits placing C4 on their own tanks when you get in they blow it up..

No way of Getting an update kit for the Recon so it would block the sun glare..

Cork24 wrote: »
    Getting Sick of the Game.. The Rent a Server crap no Dice Servers to be found..

You sure about that? Searching "-[DICE]-" in Server Browser brings up nearly 50 European DICE servers for me.

Amazing the amount of times I spawn on somebody who is being shot at and I end up dying while he lives on :(
    Even when he is standing in front of me,almost shielding me,the other f**ker still manages to hit me and not him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I'm on console

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I'm on console

You can still search for servers on console. The best thing I've found is Rush only servers by searching PRGM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I'm in your squad, I'm using the SOFLAM, you are all Engineers, it's Kharg Island, so stop spawning with something other than the javelin!

I hate that, everytime I see the square over an aircraft/Tank I will start using the Javelin then. But it's annoying spending a game targeting a jet that is raping your team and yet no one teams up and fires a javelin at it :rolleyes:

Terrible choice of colours for the colourblind option.
    I'm shooting at my teammates more now than I ever was.

I'm on console

So am I. I don't see what that has to do with using the Server Browser, though. :rolleyes:

Just go for Server Browser instead of Quick Match next time, go for the search option and enter "-[DICE]-". Make sure you favourite them to save yourself looking for them later (I have 20+ HC DICE servers saved) and make sure they belong to DICE before you join by checking what name is listed under "owner" on the information screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

ADMINS!! FFS!

Around 5 times now; I've been having a really good game, top of the leaderboard (not spawnraping, not hacking, not cheating, or being a dick in any way): KICKED/ BANNED

I'm getting really fed up with this shit. You cannot have a good game these days without getting the banhammer hurled at you. All you seem to have to do is get the admin as your nemesis. it'll show up on his killscreen that it's like 5-0 in my favor, he gets annoyed that he's being made out to be such a n00bish dipshit and kicks you from the game.... for being BETTER than him. twats

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Look for the -[DICE]- servers in search. I always get a decent game in one of those.

• Advertisement

Was looking for a Kharg Island game to join and found some server that had a ludicrous list of things you'd be banned for.

It was something like NO - grenade launchers, javelin, camping, spawn raping, helicoptors, sniping, claymores, frag rounds, *some random guns - You will be banned for using these!

WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Its times like this i'm lucky not to be uber fantastic at this game!

only got kicked 2 or 3 times so far!

Was looking for a Kharg Island game to join and found some server that had a ludicrous list of things you'd be banned for.

It was something like NO - grenade launchers, javelin, camping, spawn raping, helicoptors, sniping, claymores, frag rounds, *some random guns - You will be banned for using these!

WTF!
    Knives and C4 are allowed, though, so it makes no difference. :pac:

Playing a fair bit of Recon at the moment though (with an MP7, can't be arsed sniping) so no C4 for me at the moment.

Will probably be on tonight at about ten if you want to get #boomtown going.

Bring the Javelin.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I own a server but it is hard to get going on a regular basis. If I'm not on it dies. When I can get a few people to join it still takes 20/30 mins to get a full server.

I'd be glad to take part in any games you set up on your server if your short of numbers. My GT is TiniestBuckle. Feel free to add me. :D

WTF!
    Seem one similar too.It was like a short story.I came to the conclusion that the admin put up everything that has ever pissed him off in the game in the rules.
    The best one in it was "no killing people that are repairing vehicles and no stealing vehicles while they are being repaired" :D

422nd wrote: »
    I'd be glad to take part in any games you set up on your server if your short of numbers. My GT is TiniestBuckle. Feel free to add me. :D
    I will do. Chopperbyrne and Felexicon on here play on it a fair bit too. My GT is Swearengen A. Should be on most nights starting between 8 and 10 to late. If you do jump into a party with us, I hope you aren't easily offended. :)

Playing a fair bit of Recon at the moment though (with an MP7, can't be arsed sniping) so no C4 for me at the moment.

Will probably be on tonight at about ten if you want to get #boomtown going.

Bring the Javelin.
    10 it is. Get a couple of hours in. You get premium? Might pick up some cheap points off eBay and get it tonight.

Haven't got premium yet. Need to spend all my money on a new car instead :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Haven't got premium yet. Need to spend all my money on a new car instead :(

ask the dealer for €50 good luck money :D

Advertisement