Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

I will do. Chopperbyrne and Felexicon on here play on it a fair bit too. My GT is Swearengen A. Should be on most nights starting between 8 and 10 to late. If you do jump into a party with us, I hope you aren't easily offended. :)

Sounds good. Easily offended? Not likely. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Battlelog go down for anyone else just now? Was disconnected from game and cant get to the site

Edit: Weird, back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Got disconnected in the last game on Grand bazzar last night.. Seemed like a matter of time coz that particular game was impossible for me.. lost every gun fight and any easy kills I was facing just ended up being assists!

Was a sign to go sleepies me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Got close quarters on the ps3 and I was quite annoyed to find out there was no rush mode, that's basically all I ever played. Team death match is pretty awful but I'm starting to like conquest domination.

They've increased aim assist way too much, a bit like suppression in the last patch. Sometimes if someone runs past your crosshairs it laser guides you right onto them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My mate was just playing on 360 5 mins ago, some lad rallying around the map on land in a boat, killing everything ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

I'm mostly just getting sick of getting kicked by Admins for no apparent reasons. Usually when I join a game, the message on the server is something like: "Have fun." or "Die when you lose." or something like that, no rules about no Sniper rifles or shotguns or certain weapons, just that one 2 or more word message. But as soon as you start doing well, you're black screened and then it says you were removed by Admin, they really should bring in a Warning system that tells you what you're doing wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I'm mostly just getting sick of getting kicked by Admins for no apparent reasons. Usually when I join a game, the message on the server is something like: "Have fun." or "Die when you lose." or something like that, no rules about no Sniper rifles or shotguns or certain weapons, just that one 2 or more word message. But as soon as you start doing well, you're black screened and then it says you were removed by Admin, they really should bring in a Warning system that tells you what you're doing wrong.

yeah i can see that warning system going well, it will go something like this I think:

Warning you are being monitored by the admin of this server for doing 'nothing right'

or

Warning you are being monitored for no apperent reason other than you're doing well, server ban in 5seconds.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

There needs to be a feature where we can leave reviews on servers, so servers with admin abuse stay empty.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I've said it before but they need this:
    http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2338

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Poxy PSN is down.Was hoping to squeeze a game in between the football matches :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭klose

What is the point in even having an option for 500% ticket rush games? 75-100 is perfect. And why is the usas still banned on some servers? It was only a problem with frag rounds and thats well and truely a thing of the past..

What is the point in even having an option for 500% ticket rush games? 75-100 is perfect. And why is the usas still banned on some servers? It was only a problem with frag rounds and thats well and truely a thing of the past..

The point is, if there is 500% tickets the Attackers can't win. So the admin can just make sure he is always on the Defending team to boost his W/L. :rolleyes:

The reason the USAS is still banned on some servers is because it's still effective for CQB. You should know by now that only admins are allowed to use effective equipment. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    The point is, if there is 500% tickets the Attackers can't win. So the admin can just make sure he is always on the Defending team to boost his W/L. :rolleyes:

The reason the USAS is still banned on some servers is because it's still effective for CQB. You should know by now that only admins are allowed to use effective equipment. :rolleyes:

Surely you mean the defenders can't win, attackers have 500% more tickets to destroy the same amount of objectives

Surely you mean the defenders can't win, attackers have 500% more tickets to destroy the same amount of objectives

Yeah, that. Leave me alone, I was tired. >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AdventRises

Rented servers are... :rolleyes:
    Its the classic example of 'power' in life & how people will abuse it.

In this stupid case, its people paying to be an admin of a server (which imo is retarded paying for it) then 'abusing' it. "oh kill me will ya? i'll BAN YOU!" / "I said no sniper rifles! i'm crap at sniper class so no one else can use them!" / "tank is mine... you're BANNED!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Was playing on a server on Saturday, No rules but when we went in, teabagging the admin=kick knife the admin=ban.

we had some fun with it.

The other was an admin that demanded we take certain objectives otherwise he'd kick us. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Garseys wrote: »
    The other was an admin that demanded we take certain objectives otherwise he'd kick us. :rolleyes:

That wouldn't bother me at all if an admin assigned squads to certain objectives. Like in Seine Crossing Squad Charlie is assigned to keeping/attacking Objective C.

That wouldn't bother me at all if an admin assigned squads to certain objectives. Like in Seine Crossing Squad Charlie is assigned to keeping/attacking Objective C.

Well we had capped all three objectives on Metro, and he told us to go back to A otherwise he'd kick us from the server. He also demanded that players switch class to give him ammo so he could continue his EOD bot killing spree.

edit: btw we had just capped C, so it wasn't as if we were spawn raping

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Well we had capped all three objectives on Metro, and he told us to go back to A otherwise he'd kick us from the server. He also demanded that players switch class to give him ammo so he could continue his EOD bot killing spree.

edit: btw we had just capped C, so it wasn't as if we were spawn raping

That reminds me... who the hell at DICE decided we had to get a kill with one of these for the new assignments? Asshats!

aaronh007 wrote: »
    That reminds me... who the hell at DICE decided we had to get a kill with one of these for the new assignments? Asshats!

Obviously the Troll division of DICE :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Was playing on a server on Saturday, No rules but when we went in, teabagging the admin=kick knife the admin=ban.

we had some fun with it.

Sorry, but what platforms are these stories from? I have honestly never seen anything like this on PC. There seem to be quite a few asshat admins on consoles.

Decryptor wrote: »
    Sorry, but what platforms are these stories from? I have honestly never seen anything like this on PC. There seem to be quite a few asshat admins on consoles.
    There's asshats(is this word of the week or something)on every platform.
    Sure statistics have shown that 90% of all people are asshats.....probably.
    There might be more on console due to the higher ratio of kids but don't try and say that pc gamers are a model for fair play and respect because they ain't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

I can't believe how much this game crashes. It's unreal.

Xbox 360.

Anyway I've found it easy to spot the servers that are usually run by asshats. 2 words. donate plz :rolleyes:

cambo2008 wrote: »
    don't try and say that pc gamers are a model for fair play and respect because they ain't.
    I wasn't going to, hence using the word "honestly" in my last post. :rolleyes: I didn't say what I said to start a war of PCs against consoles again, so don't automatically assume that that's what I meant.

I wasn't going to, hence using the word "honestly" in my last post. :rolleyes: I didn't say what I said to start a war of PCs against consoles again, so don't automatically assume that that's what I meant.
    Don't automatically assume???
    Is that not what you did when asking what platform he was using?
    I'm not getting into this any further but it seems clear to me what you were implying and it's a tiresome argument at this stage so just forget it.

cambo2008 wrote: »
    Don't automatically assume???
    Is that not what you did when asking what platform he was using?
    Read my post.
    Sorry, but what platforms are these stories from?
    I asked what platform he was using and then gave my experience from playing on a PC. YOU turned this into an argument, not me.

Also, you obviously wanted to continue this argument when you posted.

I asked what platform he was using and then gave my experience from playing on a PC. YOU turned this into an argument, not me.
    Seems obvious to me what you were getting at.

Anyone else experiencing a bug where sometimes no triangle appears over team-mates?
    Doesn't happen with your squad just others from your team.It only appears when you aim at them.
    Only noticed it since new update,might just be colourblind mode as that's all I've used since it came out.

Also,almost every server I choose now is not the map stated and sometimes not even the game type.
    I know the odd time the game might have just finished but it's happening more often than not now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Seems from the neutral point of view he wasn't getting at anything other than a question which you lot jumped on to start a flame about whats better.

Of course PC is better end of :)

Advertisement