Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah only unlocked the m16a4 again now (still battling through the ranks!)

and the odd time when i am revived i seem to have the deploy where screen displayed and it won't go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Yea, also happens me. As well as the scoreboard staying up if you are looking at it when revived!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yup, has happened to me a few times too. Impossible to see past, but you're able to see everything that has been spotted. Everything... Not so handy for you obviously, but great for callouts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not a fan of GM but i do like DOM, it really get's the heart going.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Minatauro

yeah I had the scoreboard issue also. Im on xbox, just press start then resume game and it will go. Another issue ive had is I kiiled an enemy picked up his weapon (usas 12) got killed and respawned but I still had his weapon and class (support) even though I was playing assault. I got killed again and respawned again with usas in support class??? anyone else have this problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Had this weird glitch the other night where when my mate spawned on me, I lost the view of my soldier, even though I still controlled him, and had the view my mate was seeing from his screen. Really bizarre. I was watching him running around ****ing people up and my soldier was at D on Seine twirling around like a spacker. Hasn't happened since so hoepfully a once off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

"Snipers, Shotguns and Pistols ONLY"

Everyone uses M4's, L86's and L85's, I use a PKP once towards the end, kicked and banned, open your eyes Referee......admin! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

Had this weird glitch the other night where when my mate spawned on me, I lost the view of my soldier, even though I still controlled him, and had the view my mate was seeing from his screen. Really bizarre. I was watching him running around ****ing people up and my soldier was at D on Seine twirling around like a spacker. Hasn't happened since so hoepfully a once off.

happened me aswell really annoying but kinda funny to watch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Why does double xp count towards your spm, it makes spm useless

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is battlelog a bit dodgy today, it keeps giving the same notifications constantly as if they're new.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

im with mick on this :D
    switched to the loseing team at the last second too often :P
    Problem is knowing HOW it balances :)
    Basically, the last person to spawn (for the first time) in a game will always be balanced first, because it's set to balance the newest player to the game. Another excuse to get an SSD. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

Decryptor wrote: »
    Problem is knowing HOW it balances :)
    Basically, the last person to spawn (for the first time) in a game will always be balanced first, because it's set to balance the newest player to the game. Another excuse to get an SSD. :D

Thats not right iv been balanced on craggy when im not the last person to join the match.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

First time I got banned from a server was yesterday.

Some rule in there about no camping / spawn raping unless clan member or friend. First off wtf?

I did neither but got kicked / banned anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Thats not right iv been balanced on craggy when im not the last person to join the match.
    I went completely through the settings a while ago. We'll see how it goes from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭klose

This wrench wielder assignement will be the death of me! Have 24 out of the 25 done and its just annoying me the fact that there's only one left so id like to finish it.

Always goes like this
    >Switch squad till someone is using a tank
    >Sit in gunner seat, do the usual rigmerole of killing
    >Recieve damage from rpg/jv/air threat
    >Eliminate threat/Threat goes away
    >Nice one, ill just hop out out do squad repairs.
    >Driver drives off while smoke coming out of tank
    >Leaves me on my own, cant catch up
    >Drives off into sunset
    >Repeat (alot)
    >Options
    >Quit
    >Dashboard
    >**** everyone

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

have to laugh at some admins..

when I was on over the weekend, joined a rush server and started really strongly.. 3 kills within bout 5-10secs of each other, tank destroyed and then kicked..

Some people just don't know how to control their god given powers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

hypermuse wrote: »
    have to laugh at some admins..

when I was on over the weekend, joined a rush server and started really strongly.. 3 kills within bout 5-10secs of each other, tank destroyed and then kicked..

Some people just don't know how to control their god given powers!

I got banned from a server earlier for taking an Admins tags three times.

His own fault for sniping in really obvious places.

Lots of the Admins seem like little bitches to be honest. Myself and a mate were on a lovely Rampage in a tank over the weekend. Took out 4 enemy tanks, 2 Vipers and a Jet and killed maybe 10-12 foot troops as well then they kicked us. Another dude with the same Clan tag joined just to see and they kicked him straight away.
    This wrench wielder assignement will be the death of me! Have 24 out of the 25 done and its just annoying me the fact that there's only one left so id like to finish it.

Always goes like this
    >Drives off into sunset
    >Repeat (alot)
    >Options
    >Quit
    >Dashboard
    >**** everyone

If you want to add me we can squad up and get that Assignment no bother. I promise I won't drive off and leave you. I might however do the "drive ten feet and stop" thing. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I got banned by another admin today on some xbox server.

Was doing reasonably well with support class trying to hold a corridor with radio beacon and squad was helping and we were doing well then bang. Gone.

Dafuq?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Was doing reasonably well with support class trying to hold a corridor with radio beacon and squad was helping and we were doing well then bang. Gone.

Dafuq?

yea I hate.. coz it always so sudden.. no warning!

another thing that bugs me in this game is when you die, wait to respawn, and suddenly you get revived and think sweet!! bam, dead again instantly.. get revived a few seconds later thinking ah he musta cleared the way now... BAM insta-dead!!

found this class video which captures it perfectly!

here is a perfect example

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    "Snipers, Shotguns and Pistols ONLY"

Everyone uses M4's, L86's and L85's, I use a PKP once towards the end, kicked and banned, open your eyes Referee......admin! :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to put a wager down that the admin was on the opposite team as you and that you killed him with the PKP or did great damage to his team with it. But of course, its ok for his team to use the weapons he 'doesnt allow' as it helps him to win :rolleyes:

Rented servers just shows the mentality of so many online gamers.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Random teammates. Spamming select for ammo or a med pack. Shooting at them, up in the sky, at the ground. All while following them.

How hard is it to look at you're mini map or I dunno, infront of you!

Dumbasses.

Also, why is it that when the entire enemy team quits out, that if I proceed to quit out due to having waited between 2-10 mins for new players to join, that I get the loss? Absolutely stupid. I don't get that.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Dafuq?

Stick to DICE or PRGM (EA) servers mate. Just search them . I don't bother with non official ones anymore due to idiotic admins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭✭klose

I got banned from a server earlier for taking an Admins tags three times.

His own fault for sniping in really obvious places.

Lots of the Admins seem like little bitches to be honest. Myself and a mate were on a lovely Rampage in a tank over the weekend. Took out 4 enemy tanks, 2 Vipers and a Jet and killed maybe 10-12 foot troops as well then they kicked us. Another dude with the same Clan tag joined just to see and they kicked him straight away.

If you want to add me we can squad up and get that Assignment no bother. I promise I won't drive off and leave you. I might however do the "drive ten feet and stop" thing. :D

Finally got it, one lad had his head screwed on, got it over 2 games on op firestorm! Glad to see the back of that one anyways easily the most annoying of the 25 so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

This used to be an issue in the older battlefields but since you don't get a death every time you are revived I have no problem with this.
    hypermuse wrote: »
    yea I hate.. coz it always so sudden.. no warning!

another thing that bugs me in this game is when you die, wait to respawn, and suddenly you get revived and think sweet!! bam, dead again instantly.. get revived a few seconds later thinking ah he musta cleared the way now... BAM insta-dead!!

found this class video which captures it perfectly!

here is a perfect example

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

CrazyFish wrote: »
    This used to be an issue in the older battlefields but since you don't get a death every time you are revived I have no problem with this.

I didn't have a problem with it when if you were shot before you could accept/reject the revive, the guy on the other team didn't get another kill and you couldn't be revived again.

Now, if I'm killed before I can accept/reject the revive, my enemy gets another kill and the asshat on my team can keep reviving me. I don't get a chance to reject it because I keep getting shot and after the last patch, I can still be revived even if I'm killed before I've had a chance to accept that, so it goes on and on.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Always goes like this
    >Drives off into sunset
    >Repeat (alot)
    >Options
    >Quit
    >Dashboard
    >**** everyone

:D

To be fair you only really need to get out to repair if the vehicle is disabled or your driver is outnumbered, the armour will heal itself pretty fast and its best to keep moving.

Repairing a squadmates transport/recon heli is a handy way of getting that assignment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Repairing a squadmates transport/recon heli is a handy way of getting that assignment too.

This, so easy. just let the chopper pilot take the missile hit, repair, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Dear Twuffles. I hate you. You stole our tank on Karkand and then camped the river crossings at the end. Then you robbed our LAV and continued camping. You used the overpowered smoke launchers/reactive armour to stop our Javelins...I hate you Twuffles!

Plus when you are shunted off the runway but a friendly jet....or when you rear end a gas tanker in an MBT and die....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Joined a server yday, seen the rules. "No C4, No RPG, No Shotguns,No Famas, No Claymores...except for admins"
    Like seriously, what the feck! Joined anyway, purposely went after the admins with all of the above and was promptly booted...Rejoined a few times and repeated before i was banned. Fags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

allybhoy wrote: »
    Joined a server yday, seen the rules. "No C4, No RPG, No Shotguns,No Famas, No Claymores...except for admins"
    Like seriously, what the feck! Joined anyway, purposely went after the admins with all of the above and was promptly booted...Rejoined a few times and repeated before i was banned. Fags

I was in a server like that yesterday to, sad people. Still topped the game without the above weapons.

There should be an option to rate admins or servers...

Advertisement