Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

I'm sick and tired of getting hung up on footpaths, 99% of the time you run straight onto a footpath without jumping and then when you're in the middle of a gun fight you get stuck on something, almost punched the tv last night. My wife came out to me and all telling me to shut up ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Holy hell the spaz with slugs is broken!
    Was on damevand peak last night and jut unlocked the slugs... tried it on for a go - litterally sniped a guy from a good 100foot away :eek:

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.
    A stabalised slug from a shotgun shout have a high damge at longer range than standard bird or buck shot, maybe lethal up to 40 - 50 ft but 100ft?! Thats a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I'm sick of being shot by the spas\slug combo at the moment, even with the buckshot it's lethal from 20-30 feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I had never used the Spas before, decided to test it out last night on a Deathmatch in the Canals. It actually felt like all I had to do was look at people and they died.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Leinster7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

So the Spas is the new M26? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Spas is worse! all the time playing i could count the number of darts that killed me but the spas....

christ

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Yeah the damage is fine but the damage drop at range needs to be waaaaayyy waaaaaay more severe. Like it needs to be effective to maybe 40ft and after that forget about it. Even thats being generous. I hope they dont overdo the nerf, the spaz should be badass...just not broken like it is atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Urgh. So much bull**** going on on the PS3 servers today.

I just left a game where the main clan on the other side had one guy on our team who kept spawing into the helicopters and then just flying them to other team and handing them over.

Hell, if that's what you have to do to get a win for your Clan then so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I had never used the Spas before, decided to test it out last night on a Deathmatch in the Canals. It actually felt like all I had to do was look at people and they died.

I've got the exact same impression with the DAO-12. Loaded with Flechette rounds, its like having a kill button on Noshahr Canals or in the apartment blocks on Metro.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Anyone else having trouble logging into battlelog/origin? I cant login says my email/pw is wrong. (their not) Hope my ac has not been hacked :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble logging into battlelog/origin? I cant login says my email/pw is wrong. (their not) Hope my ac has not been hacked :(

I'm getting it too on Battlelog. Can't check on origin cos I'm out of the country.
    iOS app seems to log me in tho.

I got back in last night after changing my password. This morning though the same thing is happening. The new password I now have is apparently wrong. Stupid EA!!!

I'm getting the same on my tablet, but log on fine in work and pc at home.

Was onto one of the drones at EA there, changed my password etc again and can log in now but I bet the same thing will happen again. They are absolutely useless at EA support, anything off script and they haven't a clue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

I can log in but I get this message
    We are currently looking into the lag issues on PC. Thank you for your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Two moans incoming :)

1. Before you spawn check your squad's perks. if someone else has the same perk, change it. If you get your knickers in a twist if someone asks you to do it, go play a game that is not team based.

2. If you are the squad leader, give orders. Everyone is on the same page and it only takes a moment to do. If you have a problem with that, let someone who will do it be be SL

Yeah the spas with slugs is insane good, spent a round out sniping snipers in the russian base on metro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've been using the Spas alot lately and according to comments by people in servers it is the new overpowered weapon for noobs. I've been called a Spastic many times so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I was playing on a German server last night cleaning up in my jet, picking off all their infantry. amongst other things, I was called a spasti, which apparently means 'window licker.'

also told to get a life from a guy who had more hours racked up than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is the option to report someone from the Battle Report new?

Haven't noticed it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Varik wrote: »
    Is the option to report someone from the Battle Report new?

Haven't noticed it before.

Yeah, it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I am seriously sick of one trick pony players who continue to use the same set-up. How lame is that, that is the type who ruin FIFA/Pro Evo online cos they will only play with Barca, Real, Man Utd etc. Mindknumbing brain-dead-ness!

Assault class is a joke now.

Check EVERYGAME leader board now and see that it is an assault player. Why wont it be, any noob can get points reviving etc.

SPM is totally ruined as a meaningful stat for a few questions (a) assault class bias, (b) double XP and (c) CQ's SPM is too easily racked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

mozattack wrote: »
    Assault class is a joke now.

Check EVERYGAME leader board now and see that it is an assault player. Why wont it be, any noob can get points reviving etc.

SPM is totally ruined as a meaningful stat for a few questions (a) assault class bias, (b) double XP and (c) CQ's SPM is too easily racked up.

To be fair, the revive thing is very powerfull. If everyone on the team was assault class, everyone has the power to revive. Makes things a lot more difficult for the other team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Rush attacking you need loads of assault medics to keep the tickets up. In Conquest vehicle maps, assault class goes by the wayside as they're next to useless against armour unless they have the M320 equipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Rush attacking you need loads of assault medics to keep the tickets up. In Conquest vehicle maps, assault class goes by the wayside as they're next to useless against armour unless they have the M320 equipped.
    I love the guys who think they can take out my tank with the M320, "Thank you for alerting me to your presence now let me introduce you to Mr Main Cannon" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

To be fair, the revive thing is very powerfull. If everyone on the team was assault class, everyone has the power to revive. Makes things a lot more difficult for the other team.

I don't mind reviving as a concept, just the points are too easy leading to such an amount of assault players.

Check out the highest ranks in any game and I bet they are mainly assault players.

Makes 3 classes redundant in a lot of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I love the guys who think they can take out my tank with the M320, "Thank you for alerting me to your presence now let me introduce you to Mr Main Cannon" :pac:

I prefer the ones that think they can fool you into thinking they're a support class by running around the tank :pac:

I know you're a recon you numpty... I can see the rifle in your hands :p

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭DeWinterZero

Running around the tank while assault or recon is usually a tactic for when you're caught in the open. Mostly doesn't work but occasionally someone jumps out or someone else destroys the tank before it can kill you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I've managed to survive by running at a tank a few times. Sometimes the driver panics and hops out if they're too dump to realise I can't possibly have C4, other times they simply can't hit me and just sit there trying to point blank me with the main cannon.

I'm away with work for four weeks, no BF3 for me for a long time. :(

Advertisement