Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

It's not even the lack of teamwork but i just can't get my head around the people who seem perfectly happy to lose and deliberately or not sabotage any efforts by their team to win.

Best example I have is Caspian Rush attacking side (not a gamemode or map I play much of) I spawn in the A-10, do a few strafing runs and engage their plane to keep him occupied so our heli can drop people in except some squad of idiots have pissed off over to the tower with it so they can set up camp.

By the time it respawns the enemy have soflams, javelins and tanks lined up and we are screwed :mad:
    Worst of all is their complete inability to comprehend its a 100% ticket server and I'd be surprised if they got even one kill before it was all over...

We had a sniper squad in a game last night. 4 dudes prone on the big docking warehouse on the Canals while we were defending on Rush.

That left 8 of us on the ground actually doing ****. The snipers all ****ing sucked as well, most of them went 1-10 or so as the other team just kept raping them on the roof with the Little Birds.

Thankfully the 8 of us were all on mic and had played together a lot, so we held them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

I havent been able to get my ps3 to load past syncing trophies. just goes black ! F all help from sony or dice

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Tonight: rage rabble rabble rage everything keeps going wrong arrrgggghhhhh. I really wanted to smash s##t up. Playing against clan mates, random fps slow down and moronic team mates makes me maaaad. I feel better now though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

osheen wrote: »
    I havent been able to get my ps3 to load past syncing trophies. just goes black ! F all help from sony or dice

clean the disk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

A squad of snipers on the roof in ziba tower overwatching a flag so we couldn't capture it or kill them :mad:

Next map scrapmetal, same squad kept going on to the roof, with rpg's, snipers and m320's and kept spawning next to each other. Couldn't capture two of the flags without getting blown up. Look at their score after, they got killed more than twice as much as they killed others, and had ****e scores at the bottom of the table! Why do they bother! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Ciano35 wrote: »
    A squad of snipers on the roof in ziba tower overwatching a flag so we couldn't capture it or kill them :mad:

Next map scrapmetal, same squad kept going on to the roof, with rpg's, snipers and m320's and kept spawning next to each other. Couldn't capture two of the flags without getting blown up. Look at their score after, they got killed more than twice as much as they killed others, and had ****e scores at the bottom of the table! Why do they bother! :mad:

tbh you make it sound like they did a damn good job protecting the objective..

hypermuse wrote: »
    tbh you make it sound like they did a damn good job protecting the objective..

I suppose, pretty annoying when you're the person getting blown up though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

:(

Im leading a game with some mates 5k and something points.. And the hole server got kicked out in one fowl swoop wtf is going on ?

:mad: I lost all them points :mad: I blew up so many tanks too :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Snowie wrote: »
    :(

Im leading a game with some mates 5k and something points.. And the hole server got kicked out in one fowl swoop wtf is going on ?

:mad: I lost all them points :mad: I blew up so many tanks too :/

Lost connection to EA online myself tonight around half ten, thats EA for ya. Not an unusual occurrence these days. Obviously they are doing server / routing updates but you'd imagine they'd bother their hole to code a different message other than an unambiguous "connection to EA online has been lost" , a short message after the kick saying "EA online lost due to server updates, please try again in ten mins" or something to that effect.

Admin kicked me for continuously killing him :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

I find some of what people give out about a bit funny.

Its a war game after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Take it we're not getting this bonus drop so ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Yeah, no word on it at all. Being honest, that's the kind of stuff I bought Premium for. I could have bought the map packs seperately at little to no extra cost and picked which map packs I wanted. Being honest, although I enjoyed it, I could easily live without Close quarters.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Madbod

i'm getting a bit tired of server rules tbh, i saw a hc server (360_ which forbade rpg, c4, frags, 320, non bolt action snipers, shotties and spawn camping lol

on a lighter note, a couple of days after giving out about the eod bot kill requirement om this thread, i managed to get two eod kills in one match (i did it in CQ match on the market map, killed a sniper who was on the fixed rpg at the exit from the RU spawn, and same bot did a raid on B and got a roadkill)

woot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Soby wrote: »
    Take it we're not getting this bonus drop so ?

What a seriously piss poor "content" drop. Very disappointed with DICE over it as it seems to be a last minute throw together of random crap.

My hatred of EA is growing at a steady rate also. Constant disconnections from their servers is grating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Did anyone else lose all their favourite servers???
    I logged in last night to find all mine had gone. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

Had a great game of CQ on Metro yet only one thing ruined it was a wallhacker. The fella was throwing down c4 over my team when we were on 1 of the escalators with the killcam confirming he was cheating. Feck sake are people really that desperate to win or/and get cheap kills by doing this? :(

Reported the fecker on battlelog so hopefully Ze ban hammer gets righteous with his arse. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Zemuppet wrote: »
    Had a great game of CQ on Metro yet only one thing ruined it was a wallhacker. The fella was throwing down c4 over my team when we were on 1 of the escalators with the killcam confirming he was cheating. Feck sake are people really that desperate to win or/and get cheap kills by doing this? :(

Reported the fecker on battlelog so hopefully Ze ban hammer gets righteous with his arse. :D
    That's not wallhacking. That's just glitching. Wallhacking enables you to know where every player on the opposing team is at any time, and how far they are away from you. This guy probably just glitched outside the map, which is very easy to do on Metro.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Sure isn't spotting just wall hacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 beanzoo

Sure isn't spotting just wall hacking.

don't get these complaints it is part of the game and a good thing in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

oh knew there was something i was meant to bitch about

playing Gun Master last night was doing better than i ever had. then got demoted twice but battled on and was on 9 kills,

last couple of seconds of a game shooting a guy and he jumps the rail over the side of the building for a suicide so no kill for me, go round the next corner and start shooting another guy have him nearly killed and the game ends.

finished on 9 kills/points, the next 6 people or so ahead of me all on 10 kills/points and i miss out on my award for top 5 finish.

balls

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

beanzoo wrote: »
    don't get these complaints it is part of the game and a good thing in my opinion

I was joking. Should have included a :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

On xbox here, anyone else finding no DICE rush only servers since last night? eg (server 123456) showing on the server list ?

Ive selected every single region and not a single one available?

Interestingly I have seen a few empty or near empty servers running AK maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Armoured Kill is sh##e, the maps, the game modes, f##king everything about it is rage inducing SH##E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

AC130 has to come out off Rush gametype

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Soby wrote: »
    AC130 has to come out off Rush gametype

Absolutely agree.

Some of the map design is ****ing horrible with regard to Rush. The last set of M-Coms of Alborz? Fhogetaboutit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sniper assignments are annoying me, i never play sniper :(

Absolutely agree.

Some of the map design is ****ing horrible with regard to Rush. The last set of M-Coms of Alborz? Fhogetaboutit.

Is it really that bad? :( I'm very disappointed about this, was looking forward to going home for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Why are people complaing about AK like this?

Only point i'd make is that the CQ maps should be 3 flag at most... 5 flags is boring (oh yeah and gunship has to go from Rush)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

****ing teammates.

As I said many times, just as high a percentage of idiots playing CoD as there are playing BF3. Unable to understand any basic map and game type tactics, and are simply in it for themselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Advertisement