Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

beno619 wrote: »
    One thing I don't understand us why there is no squad/team chat (xbox).
    That's one way to push the teamwork aspect but there is no way to communicate!
    Also BF3 is the 1st game that really kills the current generation consoles they just can't handle it.. And if you've ever played the PC version.. Jesus the difference.
    BF4 on next gen consoles is gonna rock tho, proper graphics & destruction 64 man servers and probably more cod players :P

Yes, there is squad and team chat.Most randoms just don use it and the ones that do are probably in a party

• Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Yes, there is squad and team chat.Most randoms just don use it and the ones that do are probably in a party

Oh didn't know that, probably because I'm always in a party..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Well this is a new one.

Joined a game of Rush Wake Island on a rented server just there ("Big Air Maps 500%" on Xbox is the name of the server) The tickets were down to 150. The 'admin' was in the helicopter doing massive damage but on the defensive team (as we all know the helicopter is for attackers) So anyways a few mins go by and he is killed (after his 40-0 kill ratio) Then I noticed he moves himself to the attacking team. It's getting obvious whats going on at the point :p

After about 2-3 minutes I look at the scoreboard again. The admin is back on the defending team and suprise, suprise the helicopter is on their side again and he's in it :rolleyes:

I noticed it was a full 24 player game before he went back on the defending side too. So he kicked someone to 'make room' for himself aswell.

Feckin' cheating bastard like. Like, it's only a game. But as some may have guessed it he was a rank 100. Not suprising about his rank if he is doing stuff like this.

Well this is a new one.

Joined a game of Rush Wake Island on a rented server just there ("Big Air Maps 500%" on Xbox is the name of the server) The tickets were down to 150. The 'admin' was in the helicopter doing massive damage but on the defensive team (as we all know the helicopter is for attackers) So anyways a few mins go by and he is killed (after his 40-0 kill ratio) Then I noticed he moves himself to the attacking team. It's getting obvious whats going on at the point :p

After about 2-3 minutes I look at the scoreboard again. The admin is back on the defending team and suprise, suprise the helicopter is on their side again and he's in it :rolleyes:

I noticed it was a full 24 player game before he went back on the defending side too. So he kicked someone to 'make room' for himself aswell.

Feckin' cheating bastard like. Like, it's only a game. But as some may have guessed it he was a rank 100. Not suprising about his rank if he is doing stuff like this.
    What was his name?Afterkill by any chance?

What was his name?Afterkill by any chance?

Can't remember his name sadly. Think it was something like xxxSomethingSomething xxx. I tried searching for the server again. He must of changed the name as i'm not seeing it.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

To add to the my Gulf of Oman misery, another game I froze in towards the end when it was closed and pretty much 3 flags in our favour...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/83010761/4/179113116/

Stay tuned for tomorrow's edition of when Oman Froze Ade :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Oman on PS3, freezing constantly on that map. Fcuking game is driving me spare.

Praying that End Game is a failure, so I can just put it away for good. For something I've put so many hours and so much money into, having next to no patches and hot fixes in comparison to bc2, I'm quite honestly sickened that this game is still so bugged and glitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Playing Seine Conquest, whopping the other team.

Notice 4 assault guys continually camping in the buildings across from D and at C just dying reviving, dying reviving etc while they bleed tickets.

Some noobs (all just to keep their precious KD)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

The new premium end game "gameplay" video is out except of course its just a load of bloody stills and some video of empty maps, GAMEPLAY DICE, look it up!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Had a guy continuously call me a noob for using the m240b with a foregrip. Some people, jesus it's like you can only use one gun from each class or they'll complain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

The new premium end game "gameplay" video is out except of course its just a load of bloody stills and some video of empty maps, GAMEPLAY DICE, look it up!! :mad:

maybe the server was extra quiet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

wish they would give a date in march for the new maps :(

light me up, light me up!:p

wish they would give a date in march for the new maps :(

light me up, light me up!:p

I think its the 12th for xbox and week before for ps3 premium members.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    To add to the my Gulf of Oman misery, another game I froze in towards the end when it was closed and pretty much 3 flags in our favour...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/83010761/4/179113116/

Stay tuned for tomorrow's edition of when Oman Froze Ade :(

\o/

Me and aaronh007 having our own freeze off atm, I think I'm edging him out 178-177 at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

\o/

Me and aaronh007 having our own freeze off atm, I think I'm edging him out 178-177 at present.

I'm way behind the two of ye. 178-177-1 :P

It's really about 500-400 or so between me and Aaron I reckon, but who's counting sure! :(

It's really about 500-400 or so between me and Aaron I reckon, but who's counting sure! :(

Whoever wins, we both lose :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Whoever wins, we both lose :(

We need to stop playing that map, for ye're own sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

This is the moaning & bitching thread, so here goes;

If you're a gunner in somebodys tank and there is a helicopter or a bloody tank, get on the feckin' laser designator and target them for javelins/missiles!!! So many stupid-ass DIPSH1TS sitting on the machine gun trying to shoot down heliopters and/or jets that are way out of their range. ALL they are doing is shouting "HEY HELICOPTER!!! LOOK AT US, WE'RE AN EASY TARGET!... BLOW US UP!!!". I've had it a few times that the gunner just sits on the machine gun aswell spraying a TANK while we're firing shells/missiles at eachother. What the hell are you hoping to achive by shooting a tank with a machinegun?!?! you could:

get out and repair me (earning points for yourself and actually helping)
    get out and fire a SMAW or a Javelin at him (lots of points!)
    Or get on the feckin' laser seat and target him! (you panic the other tank, highlight him for the rest of your team, and you earnlots of points aswell!)
    Or you could just get the hell out and stop being an irritating dumbass.

rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Or worse still you are in the machine gun seat and the fecker in the cctv is looking everywhere instead of designating the tank/chopper/jet and all you can do is scream abuse cause your driver is trying to machinegun infantry !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

If you're a gunner in somebodys tank and there is a helicopter or a bloody tank, get on the feckin' laser designator and target them for javelins/missiles!!! So many stupid-ass DIPSH1TS sitting on the machine gun trying to shoot down heliopters and/or jets that are way out of their range. ALL they are doing is shouting "HEY HELICOPTER!!! LOOK AT US, WE'RE AN EASY TARGET!... BLOW US UP!!!". I've had it a few times that the gunner just sits on the machine gun aswell spraying a TANK while we're firing shells/missiles at eachother. What the hell are you hoping to achive by shooting a tank with a machinegun?!?! you could:

get out and repair me (earning points for yourself and actually helping)
    get out and fire a SMAW or a Javelin at him (lots of points!)
    Or get on the feckin' laser seat and target him! (you panic the other tank, highlight him for the rest of your team, and you earnlots of points aswell!)
    Or you could just get the hell out and stop being an irritating dumbass.

rant over.
    I'm not sure about consoles, but in the majority of PC servers there is little point in laser designating anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Even less point on consoles.. i still do it though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I just want one designated assist for that stupid bloody assignment.

Just one!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

got one last night....think i got 70 points for it as well.....my first!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Why aren't the maps in alphabetical order on the browser screen? PS3

Annoying

I just want one designated assist for that stupid bloody assignment.

Just one!

When defending on Kharg Island rush seems to be the easiest. Run up the hillside behind you and pop down a Soflam at the top. Providing it doesn't get destroyed in the first 3/4 mins, you should be getting quite a few designations on the numerous LAVs and AMTRACs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

6.2gb update file ready to download now!

omerin wrote: »
    6.2gb update file ready to download now!

Please tell me thats for pc and not consoles.

I am screwed anyways. Only got 100mb space left on my old xbox 360 hard drive. Don't know where to buy an old style 360 hd :( Smyths dont have them. Gamestop dont. It's all the slimer drives :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Please tell me thats for pc and not consoles.

I am screwed anyways. Only got 100mb space left on my old xbox 360 hard drive. Don't know where to buy an old style 360 hd :( Smyths dont have them. Gamestop dont. It's all the slimer drives :mad:

Can you not use an external hard drive. Afaik your allowed up to 16GB to use on an external? I could be wrong though....

• Advertisement

PlainP wrote: »
    Can you not use an external hard drive. Afaik your allowed up to 16GB to use on an external? I could be wrong though....

Was thinking the same dude :)

Was just reading here ( http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-360/accessories/usb-flash-drive ) and it says the 360 can support a 32gb usb drive and it just so happens Argos have them ( €22.99 is pretty cheap)

Win win :pac:

Advertisement