Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I put a bill pay sim card in a pay as you go phone?

Options
  • 11-11-2011 2:09pm
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

My girlfriend's phone is absolutely fukkered and she can't take/make calls so I want to buy her a cheap handset. She's on Meteor bill pay and I'm wondering if I just get the cheapest pay as you go Meteor phone, can I just put her bill pay sim card in.

We're both tight for cash this month but she obviously really needs a working phone. I literally can't afford to blow even €20 on a new phone if it's not going to accept her bill pay sim.

Thanks,
    hullaballoo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

My girlfriend's phone is absolutely fukkered and she can't take/make calls so I want to buy her a cheap handset. She's on Meteor bill pay and I'm wondering if I just get the cheapest pay as you go Meteor phone, can I just put her bill pay sim card in.

We're both tight for cash this month but she obviously really needs a working phone. I literally can't afford to blow even €20 on a new phone if it's not going to accept her bill pay sim.

Thanks,
    hullaballoo.

You can indeed use the bill pay sim card in a pre pay phone.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Thanks a million. I know it's probably a stupid question, I just needed to be sure.

Advertisement