Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House move / Bill reduction

Options
  • 11-11-2011 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Hi eircom folks,

I moved recently and although the phone line was active at the new address we were left with no internet for 7 days.

The line was put in our name on the 3rd of November and we have only had internet since yesterday, the 10th, after 2 visits from an engineer.

Will this be reflected in the next bill in form of reduction, or will we be charged for a service we weren't getting for those 7 days?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

beefjerky wrote: »
    Hi eircom folks,

I moved recently and although the phone line was active at the new address we were left with no internet for 7 days.

The line was put in our name on the 3rd of November and we have only had internet since yesterday, the 10th, after 2 visits from an engineer.

Will this be reflected in the next bill in form of reduction, or will we be charged for a service we weren't getting for those 7 days?

Thanks

Hi beefjerky,

Can you private message me with your telephone number or account number for the new address and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement