Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now I want Skyrim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Brilliant! Must give this a go later! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

:( dont think you can pick things up in The console version at least I haven't found out how to just yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

steve_ wrote: »
    :( dont think you can pick things up in The console version at least I haven't found out how to just yet

It was possible on the console version of oblivion, Can't see why it shouldn't be now? Mabye it is a perk unlock or something:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

LOL. On the console to pick something up is not done by clicking in one of the joysticks? I don't have the game but I'm going by how I'd pick things up in Fallout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

qz wrote: »
    LOL. On the console to pick something up is not done by clicking in one of the joysticks? I don't have the game but I'm going by how I'd pick things up in Fallout.

I just tried that, it doesn't work:(

However when i dropped a weapon to try it a guard came running up to me and said i shouldn't leave weapons lying around, someone should get hurt.
    So i tried another non harmful item and an npc came running up to me a grabbed it! Thankfully he gave it back but i suspect some may not be so kind:eek:

Edit: Found it! Press and hold A(Xbox) to do it:)
    Its the activate button so whatever that is on ps3 will work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Yeah only figured it out there. Holding x does it. Should of been in The manual.......or was it. I didn't look too hard

Advertisement