Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland v Estonia

Options
  • 11-11-2011 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can watch streaming of this match online. RTE player is not available to me. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 JamesTC

A bit late I know, but you can still watch the second leg.

Link: http://expatshield.com/

Use this program to watch the RTE player (or BBC iplayer) from anywhere in the world. Just install it, turn it on while you are watching and turn it off when you are finished (no point in having it on the entire time)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Earnshaw

Thanks, i used that before but it slows the internet up here big time. if there's any other streaming options let me know.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Earnshaw wrote: »
    Thanks, i used that before but it slows the internet up here big time. if there's any other streaming options let me know.

For future reference, once you have access to the soccer forum you can find all the links to most matches.

Advertisement