Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would have happened if the Nazi's had won?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

al28283 wrote: »
    Force knows everything about the Jews, haven't you heard? He's been to Israel

Why did he come back is what I want to know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

We would probably be a highly efficient and productive country with plenty of Jobs and a high standard of living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Morlar wrote: »

To fight the Irish. We're the Jews natural enemies it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

He's lonely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Force136 wrote: »
    British.

Two world wars.

The first you spent fellating the Germans and trying to use their war against us, as a distraction for your bombing campaign.

The second one you decided to 'remain neutral' - and by that I mean you sat on the sidelines cheering the Germans and then allowed in the Nazi war criminals to live in Ireland.

My, what a wonderful and rich history Ireland has. <puke>

Britain two world wars? On their own? my what a great history you have. Jesus I must read more books I thought the Russians and the Americans won the second world war, silly me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

His mammy called him back for his tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Force136

Ireland seems to have a problem with Jews.

Hey, maybe if you hadn't made them feel so unwanted in Ireland and practically chased them out - then filled your country with 3rd world immigrants to replace them - your economy might be growing by 5% like Israel's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Oooh well in that case I must be a super Jew expert seeing as how I've been twice :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

We've invented so much, created so much, exported so much.

Including slavery and genocide. *Clap Clap*
    Every people you fight against, are better and more productive than you.

First, not all of us fight against Israel and Jews. We removed the British out of the vast majority of this island and what was left of ye conceded that you couldn't defeat the IRA in the part you still control.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The glory days are well and truly over for the Imperially minded deluded like yourself.

As for debt. You can blame your own asshole bankers for ploughing money into the Irish property bubble and if many of us had our way you wouldn't be getting any of it back.

Ah, the GREAT British nation. Admittedly our empire has had to be dismantled due to changes in human development and our ideals - which is fine.

But you just have to sit back and admire what we accomplished. Just look at the world and how influenced it has been by us and our language, our innovation, our superb social and governmental systems.

We did so much good. I'm so proud of this country. Even the Internet was our invention.

I'm sure one day Ireland too will be great :D

• Advertisement

Hey, maybe if you hadn't made them feel so unwanted in Ireland and practically chased them out - then filled your country with 3rd world immigrants to replace them - your economy might be growing by 5% like Israel's.

55% growth in the economy's not much good if the neighbours kick the door in and take it all away.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭spdmrphy

You seem to have a problem with Ireland. But hey, if you can guarantee that more jews = economic prosperity, I'm all for giving it a shot.

Iyour economy might be growing by 5% like Israel's.

Israel's economy has been bankrolled by the US and they probably wouldn't even have a secure country only for generous donations of US military harware and technology.

A bit like the UK if you think about it.

Ah, the GREAT British nation. Admittedly our empire has had to be dismantled due to changes in human development and our ideals - which is fine.

But you just have to sit back and admire what we accomplished. Just look at the world and how influenced it has been by us and our language, our innovation, our superb social and governmental systems.

We did so much good. I'm so proud of this country. Even the Internet was our invention.

I'm sure one day Ireland too will be great :D
    We can only hope, maybe you could one day take us back, ah we can but dream.

If the Nazis had won, at least one of the posters on here wouldn't have seen the light of day.:pac:

ejmaztec wrote: »
    55% growth in the economy's not much good if the neighbours kick the door in and take it all away.
    They tried a few time, got the door slammed in their face and then moved closer to their homes :D

Israel - another marvel. Absolutely superb country. 63 years old and the development whilst being in perpetual war is staggering. Their technology sector is probably the finest in the world bar America and possibly Japan.

Israel has more companies floating on the American stock exchange then any other country, bar America. They have more patents than all 22 Arab countries combined.

They innovate in agriculture and science, medicine and technology. Nobel winners galore and all in a country the size of Wales.

Less than 0.6% of middle east land is Israeli.

Britain and Israel - amazing success, amazing histories.

Israel's economy has been bankrolled by the US and they probably wouldn't even have a secure country only for generous donations of US military harware and technology.

A bit like the UK if you think about it.
    Israel stopped getting economic aid from America many years ago. Additionally it was in the form of loans which Israel paid back.

The Arabs didn't pay back their loans.

More misconceptions from the Irish anti-Israel loonies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

^Amazing histories predicated upon taking land that's not yours.

They tried a few time, got the door slammed in their face and then moved closer to their homes :D

Israel - another marvel. Absolutely superb country. 63 years old and the development whilst being in perpetual war is staggering. Their technology sector is probably the finest in the world bar America and possibly Japan.

Israel has more companies floating on the American stock exchange then any other country, bar America. They have more patents than all 22 Arab countries combined.

They innovate in agriculture and science, medicine and technology. Nobel winners galore and all in a country the size of Wales.

I was born in England and your posts are embarrassing to say the least.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Some rather awesome trolling going on in this thread. Sir I salute you.

What's that? The British were getting bashed by the Germans in 2 world wars til the Americans bailed them out? Oh right.

St.Spodo wrote: »
    ^Amazing histories predicated upon taking land that's not yours.
    Jews and Israelis - about 2,000 years older than Islam, about 3,500 years older than 'palestinians'.

Now, let me press 'submit' on this British internet invention using my Israeli-designed Intel i-core chip.

Israel and Britain :bowdown:

May I also mention America and India as my other two favourite countries.

My least favourite are Ireland, Iran & probably Russia. I would say 'palestine' but they aren't a country, never been a country and hopefully never will. Insh'allah.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Some rather awesome trolling going on in this thread. Sir I salute you.

What's that? The British were getting bashed by the Germans in 2 world wars til the Americans bailed them out? Oh right.
    I think the Germans tried to fly over here to cause some trouble. How did that work out for them?

The battle of Britain. Fought in the skies, won by British innovation and sheer bravery.

God I love this country.

God save our gracious QueenLong live our noble QueenGod save the Queen!Send her victoriousHappy and gloriousLong to reign over usGod save the Queen!
    If the world didn't have separate states and separate identities, we would all still be unofficially 'British'. Because it just seems to fit humanity. We just seem to be what humanity was supposed to be.

This site always ****s up the style of copied paragraphs.

Maybe the Brits should take over here and run this gaff properly.

I was born in England and your posts are embarrassing to say the least.:o
    What are you? some sort of fruit?

Have some pride man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I think the Germans tried to fly over here to cause some trouble. How did that work out for them?

The battle of Britain. Fought in the skies, won by British innovation and sheer bravery.

God I love this country.

If the world didn't have separate states and separate identities, we would all still be unofficially 'British'. Because it just seems to fit humanity. We just seem to be what humanity was supposed to be.

lol now I know your taking the piss.

• Advertisement

Jews and Israelis - about 2,000 years older than Islam, about 3,500 years older than 'palestinians'.

Now, let me press 'submit' on this British internet invention using my Israeli-designed Intel i-core chip.

Israel and Britain :bowdown:

May I also mention America and India as my other two favourite countries.

My least favourite are Ireland, Iran & probably Russia. I would say 'palestine' but they aren't a country, never been a country and hopefully never will. Insh'allah.

Ridiculous tribal attitude. I can safely assume you contributed absolutely nothing to the 'glory' of your empire. If the inventions and successes of people born on the same patch of land gives you a sense of self-worth and satisfaction with your life, knock yourself out.

Can everyone stop feeding the troll. Although he is funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    Thankfully the good guys won but.....

We'd have one less conflict in the middle east I'm guessing but what else would have happened?

What would have happened to Ireland?

These boards wouldn't exist for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Britain never 'won' any world war.

The best they could achieve was a stalemate on the Western front.

WW2: an embarrassing retreat at Dunkirk. Britain only advanced on mainland Europe with the Americans to hold their hands and do the dirty work on the beaches at Normandy.

Also Britain went begging for 'Marshall Aid' while Ireland didn't take a cent.

What are you? some sort of fruit?

Have some pride man.

I don't even think that you're British, unless Tel Aviv's moved.

• Advertisement

DrumSteve wrote: »
    lol now I know your taking the piss.
    I mean it! This tiny island and English is universal.

Look how old our democracy is. Everyone copies it. Our institutions etc. Any country we used to..err you know...'guest in'...has kept our systems because they are awesome.

India's legal system is British. Even the Israelis kept much of British law.

I'm watching TV (British invention) verbally smacking around some Irish on the Internet (British invention), with the lights on (British invention).

I don't even think that you're British, unless Tel Aviv's moved.
    Oh look, a racist Irishman - what a surprise.

Freddie59 wrote: »
    These boards wouldn't exist for one.

Freddy's amazing crystal ball has been taken out of the cupboard and polished to a lustrous shine.

British.

Two world wars.

The first you spent fellating the Germans and trying to use their war against us, as a distraction for your bombing campaign.

The second one you decided to 'remain neutral' - and by that I mean you sat on the sidelines cheering the Germans and then allowed in the Nazi war criminals to live in Ireland.

Yes indeed it has. Until it was destroyed forever by a bunch of hooligans who invaded half the world. And then there's the little matter of the Yanks having to bail ye out - twice - in two world wars. "Great" Britain my hole. Bunch of impostors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

We'd all be better off, they could move from Jews to Scumbags....they need getting rid of!

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Good guys? What planet are you on?

OK. Better guys.:p In all fairness, it was just as well the yanks won. Could you imagine the fcuking drabness of the place if old A had won? Shudder the thought.

Oh look, a racist Irishman - what a surprise.

I wasn't even born here.

And you pretending to be British doesn't wash with me, because I've never known one single British person have such a passion for Israel, not even the Jewish guy who was best man at my wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hi Jeremy, how are Richard and James?

What is Britain anyway only a mongrel nation with the Irish being the largest ethnic minority.

Lol little Englander in this thread.

I mean it! This tiny island and English is universal.

Look how old our democracy is. Everyone copies it. Our institutions etc. Any country we used to..err you know...'guest in'...has kept our systems because they are awesome.

India's legal system is British. Even the Israelis kept much of British law.

I'm watching TV (British invention) verbally smacking around some Irish on the Internet (British invention), with the lights on (British invention).

Neither the internet nor the light bulb are British inventions.

• Advertisement

Britain never 'won' any world war.

The best they could achieve was a stalemate on the Western front.

WW2: an embarrassing retreat at Dunkirk. Britain only advanced on mainland Europe with the Americans to hold their hands and do the dirty work on the beaches at Normandy.

Also Britain went begging for 'Marshall Aid' while Ireland didn't take a cent.
    Oh what revisionism. Yeah ok, we didn't walk through Europe fighting the most well armed force the world had ever seen.

Remember you boy Hitler got the jump on us with regards to military power. He was planning war for years and building up to it. We were still using a lot of WWI gear.

We were playing catch up AND slaying those bastards.

Incidentally lads, another thing you have in common with the 'palestinians' - they supported Hitler too.

They ran an SS division and were planning for the Germans to wipe out the Jews in the middle east too.

Didn't work out for them in the end. Such a shame, the 'poor', 'oppressed' little ****s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

With exception of the internet British yes but to be precise 'Scottish':p

St.Spodo wrote: »
    Neither the internet nor the light bulb are British inventions.
    Oh dear, is the the famous Irish education system?

Speaking of which OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE

World renowned.

Some English chap first started the lightbulb malarkey. I forget his name.

Davy...yeah Davy. Humphrey.

The internet - Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee

Britain two world wars? On their own? my what a great history you have. Jesus I must read more books I thought the Russians and the Americans won the second world war, silly me.

Indeed. The night Pearl Harbor was attacked Churchill said 'break out the champagne'. When asked why he said 'because we've just won the war'. But don't let good ole fashioned British arrogance and blinkered vision get in the way of that.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

British.

Two world wars.

Eh, I think you're ever so slightly misinformed here...

Thousands of Irishmen (from North and South of the border) fought in WWI, a small bunch of people participated in the 1916 rising, in fact British soldiers had to protect them when they were captured as the public wanted to lynch them.

Ireland was fairly open about stuff in WWII, if a U-Boat was spotted off the coast then it was announced on the radio, which could easily be picked up in Britain, not really a belligerent act towards them now is it?

Also you talk about Ireland taking in Nazis, yes they did but I suggest you look up operation paper clip and similar American operations which allowed thousands of Nazis in with a blank slate (the USSR did the same) to get all the tech the Germans had been working on.

Madam wrote: »

With exception of the internet British yes but to be precise 'Scottish':p
    We are all British!

Well, except when Scroteland released that Libyan terrorist. I decided to boycott them. Not as harshly as I boycott Ireland, because I still enjoy a Whisky.

Anyway, for these purposes, we are all British!

And in terms of conflict, we are ALL Israelis.

Amazing how so many Irish are cheerleaders for radical Islam that would slit their throat without a second thought.

Oh dear, is the the famous Irish education system?

Speaking of which OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE

World renowned.

Some English chap first started the lightbulb malarkey. I forget his name.

Davy...yeah Davy. Humphrey.

The internet - Sir Timothy John "Tim" Berners-Lee

Wrong again Einstein!:D No one person invented the internet (which is essentially a container for the World Wide Web, which WAS invented by Mr. Lee).

World renowned education? The Brits are renowned for having some of the worst literacy and numeracy levels in the civilised world.

Amazing how so many Irish are cheerleaders for radical Islam that would slit their throat without a second thought.

Talking though that British rear end again! Keep digging Monty!

aligator_am - I take some of your points. I agree with it.

And I also know that more and more Irish are now joining the British army. I'm not sure if that's a sort point for you guys, but it's good to have the lads in our ranks.

We use them to 'count the guns' of our enemies. :D

:D just a bit of craic lads.

• Advertisement

I'm unable to edit my typos. How embarrassing. I'm not through a 'direct' connection, so every time I click edit, it throws me out of the site.

Anyway, you guys can read past the typos. Well, I'm hoping you can read.

Advertisement