Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convict Cichlids

Options
  • 11-11-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

If anyone in the Maynooth locality wants a couple for free (or if you have sth to offer in exchange, great!), give me a PM.
    Have a batch of fry, about 40, for about 2 weeks, still a few weeks away from being able to be given on though. Let me know if interested

oh they are Albino ones

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

i will take some . im in Celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

Hi fungun,

Wondering what you did with your baby fry.
    First time in 4 years, we had Convict fry on Christmas day. All 30 seem to have survived. Then last week, another 30 or 40 fry appeared. What will I do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

sold/swapped about 30 of them, but there isnt a massive market for them....i still have some (developed) ones now that i prob have spare. Not many people want them :/

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

What bothers me is what rate they will continue to breed at. They are so protective that there are no losses. And then all the young one can breed as well !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Phil dublin

i love Convict Cichlids!one of my favourte fish.

if ur ever dublin let me know. id find a home for some fo ur fish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement