Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Statutory Declaration

• 11-11-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm sending in my commencement form for Meath VEC for subbing I end of September but they are looking for me to send in a Statutory Declaration along with proof of Garda Clearance but they don't tell me what a Statutory Declaration is! I feel a bit thick should I know what this is?? Could someone tell me what it is!? They really aren't making this easy for me to get paid at all!!
    Frustrating!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

It's just a declaration saying that you are who you say you are.
    I got mine from my school.
    You need to get it signed by a solicitor/peace commissioner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

pooch90 wrote: »
    It's just a declaration saying that you are who you say you are.
    I got mine from my school.
    You need to get it signed by a solicitor/peace commissioner.

I heard about that. people are paranoid about child abuse in this country so it is essential that you have it.
    it costs about ten euro. you bring your passport along and the solicitor signs it and relieves you of your money. takes about a minute.

Advertisement