Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for Tea

Options
  • 11-11-2011 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi, I've had a mad addiction to flavoured tea for the past few months but it's terrible on the ol' pocket. I'm not talkin bout Barry's tea, or lemon tea, I need tea with a difference, like Jamacian Rum Tea and Cherry Tree Tea. Absolutely delish and an excellent alternative to the everyday casual coffee, tea and beer. Get on the Tea Buzz now! Does anyone know a cheap place to get tea's in Dublin City Centre?

I know a couple of places
    Chi - In Temple Bar - 5euro for 100g's, selection is small
    New place 'Gurmans' in St. Stephen's Green - 6.50 for 100g's - big selection but more expensive

any one know any bargain places?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

don't know the prices but theres a place selling fancy loose teas in Georges Arcade (the market), Georges Street Dublin next to the Dunnes Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

think Tea Garden sells stuff but its been am not sure!

Advertisement